[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Slaying Build Help

Hi,

I would like to venture into slaying builds. While I know the risk and stuff, I am quite puzzled as to how to get my HP down to below 50% to activate the crystal.

Comments

• XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    it depends on your class. archers and zerks can lower their health with overcharge, warriors can spam shadow/combative strike. if you're none of these 3, what people usually do is go outside the dungeon and duel each other to low health, then come back in.

people who run slaying tend to avoid having priest's balders buff to avoid having their health go back over 50%, but it's still okay (in some cases) for classes with lots of overcharge, like zerkers.
  • Well, i happen to play brawler, and the main reason for going slaying is to updps for SSHM score runs. And yes, I do agree that we avoid the balders buff but brawler happens to have no overcharge though.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    Well, i happen to play brawler, and the main reason for going slaying is to updps for SSHM score runs. And yes, I do agree that we avoid the balders buff but brawler happens to have no overcharge though.

i mentioned in my above comment that if you don't have overcharge, you duel outside the dungeon to lower your health in that case.
  • one more question though, say you have balders buff on (For some reason, someone accidentally buffed you, etc) do you simply wait it out before initiating or is there some way to remove buffs.
  • You can go outside the dungeon, mount your flying horse, press spacebar to get high up, then unmount to take fall damage until you're good to go.
  • i890popboxi890popbox ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    If you happen to get balders you can..
    die and get res'd
    get plagued/regress by your priest
    relog and it will make the balders buff bad..
    you can use your flying mount to lose hp as well..
    As a brawler for sshm/abhm you will have to get killed before entering the dungeon..
    in uppers you will have to get hit by certain attacks until under 50%.
    It is recommended being new to slaying that you pop a warding scroll at the start of the fight and start the fight with your hp around 20%..
    There isn't much point atm because crusade is over and you can do ~2m/s+ with the basic consums right now (brave/cane/crit scroll/nostrum)
    But it is always fun to try. gl
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Hi,

I would like to venture into slaying builds. While I know the risk and stuff, I am quite puzzled as to how to get my HP down to below 50% to activate the crystal.

This video will show you all you need to know about Slaying.

• AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    @Ginjitsu SLAYING MAAAAAN
  • Aetona wrote: »
    @Ginjitsu SLAYING MAAAAAN

i don't think he can't be qualified as a man but as a slaying legendary beast. This guy is relentless, cruel, savage and all crystal names in one. Respect.