Clarification on Patch notes.

CS is for 65 only now and increased damage from boss monsters for zerks. @Spacecats is this correct?

Comments

• Also in the patch notes it says "Changed premade Corsairs' Stronghold rewards to 0"
    Does this mean we dont get credits if we queue with a premade? wtf
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    I'm sure that's for the 20 v 20 premade.
  • Players can now run over enemies with tanks and kill/damage them.

best part of patch
  • NightMoon140NightMoon140 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    i realy hope that not true for cs dont make that for only lvl 65 like fail kuma battlegound cs is fun at 30-65 and its great for lowlvl or newbie to learn at those. inc long que.
  • didnt the KTERA patch notes mention that gear no longer dismantles into feedstock if unenchanted? Are we not getting that here because if we dont, THANK ELINU
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    why no class balance for sorcerer T_T
    class balance 9/10 is not implemented on this patch ah..
  • dragonmu12 wrote: »
    Yeah, that wasn't in the equivalent J-TERA patch either. It will be in the next round.
  • Also i heard starfall getting pvp line removed on weapon and increase attack dmg...but i dont see anything mentioned in the patch notes?
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    dragonmu12 wrote: »
    Yeah, that wasn't in the equivalent J-TERA patch either. It will be in the next round.

I'm hoping to see it in the next weeks release of hm dungeons, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    i realy hope that not true for cs dont make that for only lvl 65 like fail kuma battlegound cs is fun at 30-65 and its great for lowlvl or newbie to learn at those.

once they remove hearts from seachests, if they haven't already, it's going to shrivel and die. or, at the VERY least, it'll take even LONGER to get into a game. hope you have a healer to queue with.

i could rant about this stupid choice even longer, but i'll leave it at that. :angry: i'm so tired of them pushing people to a lack luster end game to get ANYTHING resembling fun out of this game. some of us still like leveling and taking the time to learn classes we're unfamiliar with.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    there is alot of stuff there forgot to write on the patch notes
    example remove the behind pvp line on starfall and starfall weapon got dmg buff

AND yea i Hope to see class balance 9/10 next week with the hms.
  • Buy hey, "gunners take more damage from bosses", take all you can and give nothing back, i take it baby ! Give me all the free damages.
  • Also forgot Dreadnaught will be easier to enchant
  • VioletFoxVioletFox ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Added Vanguard Request to hunt monsters for Schisma gear.

Wrong!! It gives Dread

Also forgot the addition of extensive and premium alkahest drop tables and removal of MWA drop tables

@Treeshark you guys should've quadruple checked these notes
  • BlergBlerg ✭✭
    They said we were only getting up to class changes 8 people. Korea just recently got 10, so don't expect 9 or 10 in the hm patch either.