There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Last Crusade Waddlewing Mount Reward

Hi Everyone,

It's taken us a bit longer than expected to gather and check the data for the players to get the Waddlewing reward. We have all that done now, but given the time of day we are going to wait until tomorrow morning (8/17) to deliver the item so that we have full support for anything that could go wrong.

Thanks!
-Treeshark

Comments

• GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Gets pitch and fork*
  • eh its at least not a week later or anything.
  • RidaRida ✭✭
    *Don't forget your torches*
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭
    PIGS OR RIOT.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Jace21 wrote: »
    Treeshark wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

It's taken us a bit longer than expected to gather and check the data for the players to get the Waddlewing reward. We have all that done now, but given the time of day we are going to wait until tomorrow morning (8/17) to deliver the item so that we have full support for anything that could go wrong.

Thanks!
    -Treeshark

Can we get a all class damage increase(10-15%) to compensate the damage we missed from talent system?

Players can clear content just fine without talent system.
  • Jace21 wrote: »

Can we get a all class damage increase(10-15%) to compensate the damage we missed from talent system?

I don't think that will happen, it is kind of like when hell freezes over, or perhaps when pigs fly :open_mouth:
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks!
    -Treeshark

Will you be fu lly removing CRUSADE and Alliance tomorrow as well?
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Don't you wanna use those time do something in your life? or maybe you don't have a life? idk
    I already grinding 12 alts( will cut to 8 soon) for MWA and 2 main for dungeon anyway.
    u wot mate.
  • MT server people getting raging about not getting flying pig mount so they asking for "Riot right now, let fire all EME"

rip flying piggy mount oink~
  • edited August 2016
    Removed some content from this thread. Please stay polite, constructive and on-topic while you wait. Thanks all!
  • Yep waiting for that and the enchantment rewards from the crusade.

I'm not even tripping about Waddlewing at this point.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭
    It looks like they are doing the servers alphabetically. AV and CH have their pigs, and some people have their pigs on HW, and some don't.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    What about the raffle? (grapic card and action figures)
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭
    Okay, scratch my last post. Seems LoT doesn't have any pigs, but MT does, and I've not seen any on TR and I haven't checked VoT yet. So that squashes my Alphabetical theory.