[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Last Crusade Waddlewing Mount Reward

Comments

• ChiSauChiSau ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    @Spacecats

No mount for me yet, while others have gotten theirs. On MT.

Have they all been distributed? or will they continue to be throughout the day?

Edit: Got mine
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on TR and I think? I'm one of the first to get my pig cus no one is talking about it. o-o But TR pigs confirmed.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Just received my. TR
  • I really wish my mount was account bound instead of character bound. I don't know what to do with my waddlewing. I have waddles on my priest and it's my favorite mount but my priest is my alt healer and has been for 9 months. I would never use it on my castanic mystic I don't think. Part of me wants to put it on the brawler I'm trying to secondary main but it'd be a real shame if in a couple weeks I decided brawler wasn't really what I wanted to secondary main...
  • MT here, still doin't have my pig.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish my mount was account bound instead of character bound. I don't know what to do with my waddlewing. I have waddles on my priest and it's my favorite mount but my priest is my alt healer and has been for 9 months. I would never use it on my castanic mystic I don't think. Part of me wants to put it on the brawler I'm trying to secondary main but it'd be a real shame if in a couple weeks I decided brawler wasn't really what I wanted to secondary main...

Sell it!
  • AdoreAdore ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    I really wish my mount was account bound instead of character bound. I don't know what to do with my waddlewing. I have waddles on my priest and it's my favorite mount but my priest is my alt healer and has been for 9 months. I would never use it on my castanic mystic I don't think. Part of me wants to put it on the brawler I'm trying to secondary main but it'd be a real shame if in a couple weeks I decided brawler wasn't really what I wanted to secondary main...

Sell it!

It's untradeable tho.
  • @Treeshark Do I need to be onlnie to get pig? Or it will just appear in my Item Claim/Parcel Post?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    AikenXP wrote: »
    @Treeshark Do I need to be onlnie to get pig? Or it will just appear in my Item Claim/Parcel Post?

Hurry and get online before you miss the chance!
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    @Treeshark Do I need to be onlnie to get pig? Or it will just appear in my Item Claim/Parcel Post?

I am, but I want to do dailies on my alts.
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »

it's untradable, unbankable so the character you claim it on is the one who gets the mount
  • It comes in item claim. you don't need to be online. everyone should have theirs now. let me know if not and we can investigate.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    It comes in item claim. you don't need to be online. everyone should have theirs now. let me know if not and we can investigate.
    @Treeshark
    I've yet to get mine! :(
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    It comes in item claim. you don't need to be online. everyone should have theirs now. let me know if not and we can investigate.

Not sure if it's a bug or intended, but I got two in my item claim. Maybe because I was ranked on top 100 on two separate (DFHM and FWC in my case, interestingly) categories? I got guildies who also got two, and were also ranked on two categories.
    Not that I'm complaining, but maybe should('ve) looked into that?
  • thanks for giving me two! :D