[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

8/12 Twitch Stream - Baraka Hide & Seek

IT'S OVER!
You can watch the recorded broadcast here:
https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment/v/83259053

gMc3Myr.jpg

Little known fact: BARAKAS are the best in TERA when it comes to hide & seek!

I'll be visiting multiple servers, hiding out in weird locations until players find me for a prize. Barakas tend to play hide & seek a little differently than other people, so there are bound to be odd rules and tricks involved.

Vote on the server you'd like me to visit: JUST KIDDING! Voting is over.

We'll visit Tempest Reach, Highwatch, and Mount Tyrannas! Maybe not in that order, though... -_-

If you can't play along, join us in the chat channel for the usual hang out, TERA trivia, and raffles! The stream begins Friday, August 12 at 3:00pm PDT on the En Masse Twitch channel!

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, i like this idea! I do hide and seek myself from time to time to involve the new players on something fun other than dungeons, and of course i have prizes :)

Ill stay tunned for that stream! Maybe i learn some secrets from the Barakas for my future reference!
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

Why are you making this event too easy O.o

• barakas are crazy good at hiding don't underestimate them
  • Spacecats wrote: »

Most people aren't aware that Barakas can be ninjas too. Their ninja skills are just so high. You never see them. :P
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look how long it took people to find Highwatch, and that was an entire city!
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    /look character_name

the character name you get from the stream

easy way to tell where he is. to avoid this @Spacecats should use a gm character since they cant be inspected, just a tip
    The invisible walls are there FOR YOUR PROTECTION! Those who approach the invisible walls will be met with lethal Baraka force.
    edited August 2016
    Voting is over! We'll visit Tempest Reach, Highwatch, and Mount Tyrannas today! Maybe not in that order, though... -_-
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    6 hours, 1 minutes, right ascension, declination 14 degrees, 22 minutes .... No prizes found
    Lessiem wrote: »
    6 hours, 1 minutes, right ascension, declination 14 degrees, 22 minutes .... No prizes found

I'm sending out prizes today for those who found me in-game. Sorry for the wait.

Those who won Twitch raffles already got their prize. If you're one of those people, and you didn't, please message us on Twitch.
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    Aye I'll wait......