[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

No Eviction Notice! :(

Hello, none of you may know me as Xiuhtecuhtli (currently under the name Xiuh, Celestial Hills).

Years back I made my home in the Blessing Basin (West of Tralion) in a small (but affordable), hard to reach cabin.

s1h2HtP.jpg

Since Bluehole updated the flight zones in the area, that is as close as I can get to my home.
The ground was always a little derpy and slanted, and sometimes I would get stuck inside my home for several minutes trying to find the sweet spot to jump out at, due to an incline with a sudden drop off at the end of the planks. But with all the time I've put into Tera, it was home.

~~~
sN0B9UC.jpg

A better view.
It might be a run-down old shack, but it was my run-down old shack.

~~~
aJUcn0k.jpg

A small glimpse of my view.
During the first Wonderholme days, I would port home between dungeon runs when not much was going on, and often see lowbies running through the area. Often times I would hop down and give them a few essential items to help them on their journey.

I haven't seen a single person nearby in many months, excluding the Tera Mongo event that brought a little life into my little part of the world.

~~~
CMoBCqP.jpg

At least I've got the Noruks to keep me company still, even if I can't sleep inside my own home.

~~~
6bmIvyc.png

My home is my home, I won't let a few boundaries change that (:

If anyone else has a Tera home, feel free to share, I'd love to see more.
And if you've made it this far, thanks for reading (:
«1

Comments

  • XaioliXaioli ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I cry everytime :' (
  • Dem feelings
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I live the life of a nomad. I stay wherever the call of rest and slumber comes. The stars are my ceiling, the sun is my light. The battle hardened soil is my comfortable rug and nature's life nurtures mine. I claim no part of the world as my own, but I call all of the world, Home.
  • Sorry to hear you can't get into your home anymore! I'm guessing you don't have Elite status, otherwise you would have bookmarked the location inside the house with your travel journal. Are there any other cabins in the area you can fly to now?
  • KetiKeti ✭✭
    And tera's homeless population continues to grow. When will they all learn to ensure financial stability instead of spending their life savings on "+15 or bust" pipe dreams?
  • It's the damn 1%, won't they ever think of us? The socioeconomic gap between the rich and the poor is growing, soon enough we'll all be homeless, stuck in idoneal, while the fat cats will roll in their imperator +15 in their sky castles.
    Sickening.
  • edited August 2016
    Nopi wrote: »
    I live the life of a nomad. I stay wherever the call of rest and slumber comes. The stars are my ceiling, the sun is my light. The battle hardened soil is my comfortable rug and nature's life nurtures mine. I claim no part of the world as my own, but I call all of the world, Home.
    I really like that, thanks :)

    ~~~
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you can't get into your home anymore! I'm guessing you don't have Elite status, otherwise you would have bookmarked the location inside the house with your travel journal. Are there any other cabins in the area you can fly to now?
    I had transferred to MT in january, just transferred back about a month ago and decided to use my travel journal to help get the 5k boss achieve, among others :/ should've bookmarked home first and worked around it. There's one cabin with the door shut really close by, and then the 'love shack' not too far out.

    Edit: Just realized, even when I did have it bookmarked, I always had it at the end of the platform, so it wouldn't have helped anyways :/
  • Oh his Xiu it is Deadly ,3, Sorry you got evicted :< *hands a cupcake*
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone didn't read ToS, En Masse can evict without notice!
  • So sad and beautiful.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @NPCooperUSN I am sorry to hear that the latest change of policy of BHS regarding the location of invisible walls and ownership of tree cabins in Tralion, has affected you in a bad way. The Cabin you previously owned unfortunately cannot be no longer accessed via normal ways and will require some more investigation from our Explorers to manage to enter. Due to this side effect, we decided to close it temporarily.

    Lucky for you, there is an available cabin near by, with great view and privacy! Please contact me if you would like a detailed explanation on how to arrive there. If you by any chance are a resident of Tempest Reach, our Expert Explorer Napkin will be happy to assist and guide you to your new home for the time being. Have a wonderful day!
    TERA Association of Explorers

    ytlcyGy.png
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Greetings @NPCooperUSN I am sorry to hear that the latest change of policy of BHS regarding the location of invisible walls and ownership of tree cabins in Tralion, has affected you in a bad way. The Cabin you previously owned unfortunately cannot be no longer accessed via normal ways and will require some more investigation from our Explorers to manage to enter. Due to this side effect, we decided to close it temporarily.

    Lucky for you, there is an available cabin near by, with great view and privacy! Please contact me if you would like a detailed explanation on how to arrive there. If you by any chance are a resident of Tempest Reach, our Expert Explorer Napkin will be happy to assist and guide you to your new home for the time being. Have a wonderful day!
    TERA Association of Explorers

    ytlcyGy.png

    Dude...you are like..legit my favorite person on the boards now
  • ^ Agreed, that's awesome :) I'll be logging into TR very soon!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for using the TERA Association of Explorers @NPCooperUSN !
    Our friendly Expert Explorer Napkin greeted you in Tralion and guided you to your new home!
    PY6z5Wc.png
    The dirt is as derpy as the old cabin, so you will feel comfortable like in the old one, plus you have a new shelving we put in there so you can leave your weapons while you sleep.
    XKDsSWg.png
    The view of the cabin is excelent and you will have lots of privacy. Plus the location is convenient for you to keep helping newbies in their journey whenever you see them pass by.
    Baef8OK.png
    The view is superb too. You have a clear view of the old ruins of Celestus Rest. You can easily go there by using the big tree root near the cabin, so no more climbing down!
    QLouZIe.png
    Thank you again for your interest in the TERA Association of Explorers and we hope you had a wonderful service!
  • @Zoknahal thanks for the excellent service~
    I genuinely thought I had seen every bit of the Blessing Basin by now, yet somehow I had always missed that cabin (likely due to the ruins across the way)

    I'll have my things transported there tonight! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.