[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

8/18 Twitch Stream - Spacecats Arena (PvP)

yZsHaet.jpg

EDIT - The Last Crusade has ended. I'll announce the raffle prize winners at the start of the stream!

It's time to throw some Ascension Valley players into THE SPACECATS ARENA!

We'll be going to Skyring 5v5... with my own personal twist. To begin, I'll need at least two groups of 5 expertly-trained level 65 PvPers on AV. Possibly more, depending on how we do on time.

If you're on AV and you're interested, meet outside Scythera Fae in channel 1 at the start of the livestream and stand together as a group (I thought it was only fitting to begin in a peaceful and serene location before sending people to battle to the death.) I'll select who goes into the arena based off of how organized you look. I'll be favoring groups that have a theme. A synchronized battle chant and pose wouldn't hurt either, so be ready with that when I walk by. Then again if your theme is just to look really badass and deadly then you'll probably make excellent combatants. Basically try to appear as cool as possible. ;D

Oh, and I'll expect you to actually be geared for PvP. If I smell PvE crystals anywhere near your team, you'll be DISQUALIFIED from entering the arena!!! Once I've selected groups, I'll ask that the party leaders message me so I can GM magic us into the Skyring. I'll return to Scythera Fae after the match ends to select additional teams (and if we run out of time, a dance party).

As usual, those who aren't on Ascension Valley should hang out with me in the Twitch chat channel where we'll have some fun with commentary, trivia, and item raffles. See you (8/19) at 3:00pm PDT!

Comments

• pooni wrote: »
    Geared for pvp on av ;^). At least the mobs u spawn inside will die faster.

Hey, every server has PvP players. I'll AT LEAST expect crystals to be correct.
  • Also... you can always sense a true PvP player just by their presence. They have keen, murderous eyes, and smell faintly of innocent blood. That stuff never really washes off.
  • Hopefully there will be a recap of the stream ;w; how dare I have a life outside Tera?! Glhf to everyone!
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    So will have the last crusade raffle on the stream?
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    So will have the last crusade raffle on the stream?

I'll announce the winners and show off the prizes, yes :)
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    When you are going to announce the winners of the past stream-event? Just curious.......
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh. Poses and battle chants? You mean..
    hqdefault.jpg?
    <.<
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Nopi Don't do that, they ended up losing.
  • crusade board and leaderboard are still in game tho
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Code-> teratwitchfridays
  • Oh I'm going to have to watch this. I've been I need of a good joke to laugh about.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Also... you can always sense a true PvP player just by their presence. They have keen, murderous eyes, and smell faintly of innocent blood. That stuff never really washes off.
    This is why getting a fresh new outfit is important on MT!