[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 12/10 at 8am PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Clarification on Patch notes.

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgive for interrupting this whole talk about BG stuff but I don't want to make another thread just for this:
    What will happen to current dawn island tokens? Anyone knows?
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Forgive for interrupting this whole talk about BG stuff but I don't want to make another thread just for this:
    What will happen to current dawn island tokens? Anyone knows?

They are swapping them out with a fresh set of tokens
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SHISKmIu-s92GYQWvAcy-tDUQMEiz5DNqIks3qvdJqY/edit#gid=1587092404
    you can still use your old tokens, but they wont have an updated shop with updated prices and new jewelry
  • Zemazta wrote: »
    Ultemecia wrote: »
    And anyone who understands how test servers operate know that the things in the test server don't always mirror the final build. We're not saying you're wrong, we just want something more definite than a guy that watched a twitch stream and saw something in a Test server.

Refer to my link posted above then.

Your link says the following;
    Aiming to keep as much as possible.

it says nothing about whether or not they are removing vm6 mats and especially says nothing about vm7 mats replacing vm6.
    Zemazta wrote: »
    All starfall mats are removed from BG merchants and replaced by vm7 mats. You can farm SF mats in wonderholme, aswell as the belt

If by new loot boxes you mean bonanza boxes. Yes, they will remain, but cost more. 20k BC and 12k KC i believe it was

source?
    All starfall mats are removed from BG merchants and replaced by vm7 mats. You can farm SF mats in wonderholme, aswell as the belt

If by new loot boxes you mean bonanza boxes. Yes, they will remain, but cost more. 20k BC and 12k KC i believe it was

source?

Yeahhhh Imma need a source too because I've been looking for some information on that to post to this thread and I haven't seen anything.

If you guys bothered to check up on any of the latest ktera news before we get the patch ourselfs, you would know that wonderholme drops SF materials and belt.

If you paid attention to what the GM's were saying, you would know they would replace SF mats with VM7 mats in the BG stores

The bonanza box info you would know about if you paid attention to streams this past week where people were playing on EME's test server

This is clearly intended as an insult to provoke an argument. You could have just said something like "vm6 mats are not present on the BG merchant in the ninja stream so it is reasonable to assume that they won't be present in the patch" instead of being insulting. The fact that I don't have the time to watch the streams doesn't make me a bad person or a lazy person.

I did read the patch notes and they say nothing about vm6 in relation to the BG merchant.
    I am unaware of the GM's saying anything definitive about vm6 removal from the BG merchants. It is possible that they have said something and I am unaware of it.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    if you felt that i was being insulting then i honestly feel really bad for you.

All the questions that has been asked here in this thread has been answered weeks, and some even months ago. The fact that you guys havent seen this stuff discussed even in global chat honestly amaze me.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SHISKmIu-s92GYQWvAcy-tDUQMEiz5DNqIks3qvdJqY/edit#gid=1587092404
    you can still use your old tokens, but they wont have an updated shop with updated prices and new jewelry
    Thanks and damn, not even an option to convert.

• EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Thanks and damn, not even an option to convert.

Yeah.. thankfully we get more tokens for completing dailies now, so its more rewarding
  • Alright. Here's what's going to be in what and their prices.

a828f24148.jpg

(rest of them here)

Keep in mind that at the beginning of the week, all the SF mats were gone, but were patched in mid last week (ninjathon day 2?)

That said, I like this change though ;^)

4e742e1a0f.jpg
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    Alright. Here's what's going to be in what and their prices.

a828f24148.jpg

(rest of them here)

Keep in mind that at the beginning of the week, all the SF mats were gone, but were patched in mid last week (ninjathon day 2?)

4e742e1a0f.jpg

Thanks Uguu, I hope this persists through to live.
  • edited May 2016

same ;^^^^)

5510d29921.jpg
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭

same
    5510d29921.jpg

Oh damn, didn't see that.
  • DivineRemnantDivineRemnant ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Thanks for clarifying that, and...

4e742e1a0f.jpg

Wat. What is that...pls no.

• EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    I belive MWA boxes has always had a heavy price on the test server, so i wouldnt pay that any attention at all
  • Ultemecia wrote: »

Oh damn, didn't see that.

;^)

• If there's one thing you should learn from the patch notes, it's do NOT trust them.

There is more then likely false, missing, incorrect. or misleading information in them.
  • edited May 2016
    makes no sense if the first picture show current real prices and the mwa box is different on test server .. since they changing the Vanguard Stuff it could change here aswell and remember we dont always get what some of you have seen on Ktera before. Otherwise, if they would X5 the MWA Box price, they should have announced it that your earned credits arent worth less THAT much

i just cleared my VG on my char and bought some MWA boxes even when i have 1188 now, cant be wrong :awesome: