[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

marry

how do you marry in the game and who thinks it's to difficult ?

Comments

• VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    You can't officialy get married in Tera, but you can go to scytera fae to the chapel,buy rings and fireworks and pretend to get married, but it's more of a roleplayer feature ~
  • AishyAishy ✭✭
    Unfortunately, there's isn't a marriage system in Tera...YET!

But, there will be!
    According to Korean Tera, all you're gonna need is a high bond between your friend like a BFF or at least 1000 bond points and a small fee to pay for marriage and for an engagement ring.

There's a church in Scythera Fae btw, you can already buy a ring from a NPC that is standing in front of the church =)
    Here's a location:
    fjQnko2.jpg

• VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    WHAAAT there will be a marriage option ???
  • AishyAishy ✭✭
    Hmm I've just noticed this is under the Guide section but still, why so mad Thekor?

I mean seriously if you got nothing better to say, don't say anything at all!
    So, little mad child, good luck in your life!
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't heard anything about a marriage system yet, but as it stands this is more of a roleplay topic. Moving to those forums.
  • AnechoicAnechoic
    edited May 2016
    Keep in mind, not everything from KTERA transfers over to the NA servers, and, if they do, it's well behind the Korean releases. If there is anything in the works, it'll be months at the quickest before we hear anything about it at all.

This goes for anything coming out of KTERA, but especially something as uncertain as rumors. Not that we can't always hope, of course.
  • I've been to a few weddings. It usually ends in Popo's spamming laugh or sit or a team of charismatic high elves in speedo's doing a dance for the groom/bride. It gets wild.
  • I believe that they would need more of a meaning for adding it.
    Like the buddy system had a point, able to teleport to your friends and such.
    In games where I've seen marriage system it's been related to houses and stuff but in Tera, we got sky castles to play around in.

but it would been rather fun and maybe that it said who you were married with and maybe for how long.
  • Hakked wrote: »
    I believe that they would need more of a meaning for adding it.
    Like the buddy system had a point, able to teleport to your friends and such.
    In games where I've seen marriage system it's been related to houses and stuff but in Tera, we got sky castles to play around in.

but it would been rather fun and maybe that it said who you were married with and maybe for how long.

With an forum avatar like that... I'm perfectly sure you'd be snatched up and hitched in no time at all!
  • :+1::sweat_smile: Don't need.
  • Popori don't have female partners :'(
  • > @Demonax said:
    > Popori don't have female partners :'(

Yes they do. The elins we're or are female popori. But technically you can marry whom ever. I mean if other game have like half orc and half elfs. I'd say sky's the limit.
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    AKFDTWLJRP wrote: »
    The elins we're or are female popori..

You are dead wrong there though!

Read the lore :trollface:

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/2147/elin-lore

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/3536/popori-lore
  • iLiliumiLilium ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    AKFDTWLJRP wrote: »
    > @Demonax said:
    > Popori don't have female partners :'(

Yes they do. The elins we're or are female popori. But technically you can marry whom ever. I mean if other game have like half orc and half elfs. I'd say sky's the limit.

"Elinu—the youngest dream-daughter of the titan Arun—wept for her father’s pain and determined to protect him. From her own divine essence, she created the elins. When the task proved too much for the elin alone, they in turn awakened animals to create the poporis. Together, they have worked to repair, protect, and preserve the world they live in.

The Popori are a group of animal like races living in the Popori Kingdom. The female part the Popori consist of the Elin."

~In the lore's own words, don't let him get to you.~