[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Patch Notes: May 17, 2016 - Secrets & Shadows

Comments

• AunicaAunica ✭✭
    @Eylse I am definitely looking forward to WH coming back the most too. It was my favourite raid back in the day and I actually enjoyed running it. Apart from the last boss being a total wipeout, I really did love the instance.
  • AccelAccel ✭✭
    yup thats it archer is total trash now off to start leveling my gunner/reaper/ninja/brawler classes to 65 cuz it seems the devs dont want players playing the old classes anymore
  • Accel wrote: »
    yup thats it archer is total trash now off to start leveling my gunner/reaper/ninja/brawler classes to 65 cuz it seems the devs dont want players playing the old classes anymore

Read the previous comments -_-
  • TalruneTalrune
    edited May 2016
    As a long time player (20 years now) of mmos balance ALWAYS shifts with updates etc it has too due to feedback from all regions. If you want a class that wont change or rarely in balance then perhaps a mmorpg is not your thing...try a single player game or a game that rarely does any updates or expansions.. Not trying to be rude but stating a fact you should always come into a mmo knowing that classes will eb and flow with power.
  • Mygawd, look at those sexy mystic buffs. Lol.
  • @Treeshark can you give an estimated time for the maint/patch to finish? I need to know when to set my alarm D:
  • CS bg, like kuma, R.I.P after this - cus no point run bg for 10-30 mins to "chance" get win - fwc more profitable... Cus we have 8th balance - why there no ninja nerf? Why you make own thingy like increase damage taken to tank class n ranged, and decrease for classes which have alot iframes - where is logic...?
  • Ravalar wrote: »
    CS bg, like kuma, R.I.P after this - cus no point run bg for 10-30 mins to "chance" get win - fwc more profitable

Not sure where you are going with this, but I doubt CS will die out. It was already more of a coinflip as to whether you are on the winning team, due to the amount of sub-65 fodder queuing up. At least now that it will be 65 only, there should be a lot fewer people with crap skills/crystals and no idea how to CS or even play their class.

FWC being more profitable in BC/KS can actually be a bad thing, given that we already see a ton of non-PvP oriented players in equalized gear and PVE crystals in it just for the points to farm Starfall mats. I'm hoping that the changes to BG merchants will discourage this behavior as much as possible. TBH, it would be better if FWC was fully un-equalized so that players in garbage gear get punished more for queuing up for FWC over CS.
  • MaltheriiMaltherii ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Ravalar wrote: »
    CS bg, like kuma, R.I.P after this - cus no point run bg for 10-30 mins to "chance" get win - fwc more profitable... Cus we have 8th balance - why there no ninja nerf? Why you make own thingy like increase damage taken to tank class n ranged, and decrease for classes which have alot iframes - where is logic...?

People will still run cs to get sea chests and daily quest for vm7 mats. Though after they get their new gear, cs will become a dead battleground with how long queue will be.
  • who cares if na server is on class changes 8? are you guys even aware of how the balances between classes are [filtered] up? just release the [filtered] balance patches like ktera did cause theirs is way better, or will this dumb balance also take months to fix? why don't they just delete those [filtered] classes if they are gonna let them be [filtered] up and abandoned forever?
  • the ninja will introduce tomorrow at 7 a.m?
  • ZeroplusZeroplus ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Doesn't even get Class Balance 9, nice...
  • SyjitraSyjitra ✭✭
    Get ready for some platforming in WH boissss \ o /

One of the most amusing rooms to watch people fall in, haha.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    Yuxibr wrote: »
    Pirocs wrote: »
    Someone know how long will be the maintenance?

2 hours, starting at 9am pdt.

Err not 9am it's 7am PDT
  • Ninja cool))