[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Fox tail is a thing?

How can other elins survive knowing that exist an elin with such fluffy tail like fox elins?
How can you handle your envy and keep living without a tail like that?
I'm asking this, because I've already done like 3 elins non fox and had to race change all of them because of that tail O.O

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Ninja with the twin drills lion ears fluff here, we have a cute bow on our tail and two fluffy pom's on our head. C:
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sorc elin has cat features because of witches and black cats, also halloween outfit to complete it. As for fox tail, I dunno really if fox here is the reddish one or the yellow one. I suppose reddish is fox and yellow is fennec because of longer ears. My ninja was cat at first, but changed to red fox because the kitsune mask fits more with fox than with cat.

My Zerk, Lancer, Reaper and Slayer use the long hair yellow fox set. I wanted a Soul Calibur Sigfried theme for my slayer, but there's no outfit that can fit the icegrip weapon for it. My warrior is also red fox, but because the hair fits her.

My archer has squirrel features. I gave her the steampunk outfit and weapon skin. Added round glasses and a cowboy hat to try and make a sort of explorer theme for her. Both my healers are bunnies.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilythien wrote: »
    How can other elins survive knowing that exist an elin with such fluffy tail like fox elins?
    I'm asking this, because I've already done like 3 elins non fox and had to race change all of them because of that tail O.O

because my elin is cuter than fox elin B)
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    vkobe wrote: »

Did... did you just reply to yourself?
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Pixelator wrote: »

Nope. OP and that poster just have the same avatar picture. UNLESS they are the same person. O.o
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Nopi wrote: »

Nope. OP and that poster just have the same avatar picture. UNLESS they are the same person. O.o
    Check the awkward wording and inane nonsense being spewed. The only thing separating them is just one has better capitalization.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

Check the manner of wording and just utter nonsense. One of them just has better capitalization.

well we can ask spacecat if me and ily are same guy :3
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭

Check the awkward wording and utter nonsense being spewed. One of them just has better capitalization.

Not the first two who skip proper grammar in my book. You and I have seen much worse. Mine isn't perfect either. And not everything I say makes sense. But yeah. We are derailing this thread. It was about how cute the things stuck on elin backsides looked. Or something like that. And yeah, I'm talking about tails. Hoping nobody gets get any wrong meanings. :p
  • vkobe wrote: »

Check the manner of wording and just utter nonsense. One of them just has better capitalization.

Can confirm, vkobe and Illythen are two totally different Elin enthusiasts.

Also... if someone was going to make an alt account to reply to their own posts, don't you think they'd at least choose a different avatar? :p
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Spacecats wrote: »

Can confirm, vkobe and Illythen are two totally different Elin enthusiasts.

Also... if someone was going to make an alt account to reply to their own posts, don't you think they'd at least choose a different avatar? :p

You really have not seen what I've seen. But to answer your question, in the Internet, everything is possible. :3

Anyway. Tails. What's your tail? Spacecats? You have to tell now because you have been dragged here. So yeah... And i ask even if we see you are into the whole cat thing. Cats arent the only animals with tails out there. :p
  • Heh. Cat Elin best Elin.
    Honestly, my only non-cat's my Reaper. But I freely admit to being a Catgirl fanatic.
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    Heh. Cat Elin best Elin.
    Honestly, my only non-cat's my Reaper. But I freely admit to being a Catgirl fanatic.

Worm tail best tail.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monkey Elin has the best tail!
  • Please OP... have you seen the majestic tail of an elin goat? how can something so small be soooo cute!? clearly a status symbol. They rule at the top of the elin hierarchy. They are also the rarest of all elins. Fox elins are overrated, you seem them everywhere ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌