[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Feedstock shortage! Any solutions Enmasse?

Comments

• AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    pooni wrote: »
    Whether EME scapegoa--- i mean, player council agrees to the feedstock thing or not, anyone have evidence they've done a single thing? lel

We also have given and will be giving feed back to help En Masse improve on TERA. No it is not made public as it is not needed to be. We also are all volunteers, we gain nothing more than helping improve the game. Main issue here is none of us agree with this thread.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aulon wrote: »
    Whether EME scapegoa--- i mean, player council agrees to the feedstock thing or not, anyone have evidence they've done a single thing? lel
    We also are all volunteers, we gain nothing more than helping improve the game.

You want a medal? You've completely missed my point and that is you people haven't directly done anything to improve the game outside what seems to be one single petty stream event yet after how many months? So I see no point in you using the "Oh i'm just a volunteer"-card, except to add nonexistent substance to your already empty significance. (And when I say "your" its directed at player council as a position)
    Calendar rewards was increased thanks to Player Council, just wish En Masse would stop forgetting to update Calendar! :angry:

But Feedstock supply isn't an issue... Players need to learn how to farm effectively and stop asking for handouts right after events like Triple Drop.
  • ChrisehChriseh ✭✭✭
    @pooni

The point Aulon is trying to make is that we take feedback of value and discuss it in our sub-forum, thus we "help En Masse improve the game," as was said.

What Aulon provided you in those screenshots was some tangible proof of an event they invented, planned and put into practice. While you might think it lacks substance, it's not the be all and end all of what we do or what we've done and achieved. As well people quite like events.

What you're doing is no different to what we do - giving feedback. We just have a more official capacity to relay and give our feedback since we have a more direct line of contact to EME.

We also don't provide our feedback in an argumentative or whiny tone that would see us ignored. You could use some practice in this area, if you ever wish to be taken seriously.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    We also are all volunteers, we gain nothing more than helping improve the game.

You want a medal? You've completely missed my point and that is you people haven't directly done anything to improve the game outside what seems to be one single petty stream event yet after how many months? So I see no point in you using the "Oh i'm just a volunteer"-card, except to add nonexistent substance to your already empty significance. (And when I say "your" its directed at player council as a position)
    Calendar rewards was increased thanks to Player Council, just wish En Masse would stop forgetting to update Calendar! :angry:

But Feedstock supply isn't an issue... Players need to learn how to farm effectively and stop asking for handouts right after events like Triple Drop.

smh.... calendar rewards. Godbless player council. Praise be.
    Its 100x more than what you've accomplished. All you've done is crying on forums and disapproving Player Council after I mention 1 of the improvements PC has done.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe there's a feedstock crisis and the market will correct itself over time. During the 3x drop event I was able to farm thousands of the feedstock I needed. I feel like this was just poor planning on some and maybe a few just having bad luck. Increasing the drops of feedstock is just going to drive the price of something else up.
  • i do agreee feedstock shortage in newly lvl65 character and no one support XD so maybe just add more tier 8 feedstock in the quest given.
  • edited August 2016
    @Idi0ticGenius pls stop compare as to KTERA.
    The same i can tell about EU, Ru....
    Yes we have more.
  • Since everyone has their own opinion we can just do online poll? Just ask all ppl what they want about this situation.
    This is so simple :3
  • Being an old player I can safely say: Feedstock shortage is real. What is also real, is MWA shortage.

points: For a new player, that just reached lvl 65 for the first time, and carrying, let's say, 1,000 Tier 6 feedstock, he/she will discover that it's better to sell the feedstock than to try to combine it to get tier 8 feedstock. Also, with no mwa AT ALL. it will be difficult to enchant anything past +9 (if lucky with the few mes he/she got at IoD)

Add to it that ppl are using gear to enchant, and you get ppl rolling for gear they already have, just to try and enchant that piece (and failing)

I know these points because I created a new character on another server. The grind got so tedious I just gave up. Me, someone that knows a bit about the game. I am guessing that this reason is why some ppl leave the game and never return. I know it's something new, but, making the gear dropped not being dismantle able, was a mistake. A big one. I know that this will not prevent others to roll for the gear, but, at least it will help ppl to get feedstock by getting more, like we used to before the patch.

As far as mwa goes... make the box cheaper. Or put more mwa into it.

Also, completely unrelated, but, cruxes sold to merchant for no gold? really?
  • There's no current feed stock shortage, however things are looking bad for when the next content comes out. The 'High on the Hog' loot box is injecting a lot of alkahest into the market (possibly more than strongbox jackpot events). I haven't read anything about these boxes being limited time either. When the next content rolls around, feed stock will be the main bottleneck for gearing up as long as we have these new loot boxes. I'm hoping EME will have pre-planned events to alleviate the inevitable high feed stock demands this time. Double vanguards negatively affected the process of gearing up (mid-tier gear) by making the IoD dailies worth that much more to do versus running dungeons. The dungeon feed stock jackpot event was a great solution in comparison.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    So EME hasn't said anything in this thread. No surprise.

Feedstock needs to be buffed. Bring back the event again.
    After maxing out on VG for the day, you only get 15 feedstock for clearing SSHM, 5 feedstock for each boss. That isn't even enough Tier 10 feed for 1 attempt at enchanting to +12. Seriously.

I believe I got ~65 Tier ten feed from a 20 min SShm last night. 120 tier 9=60 tier ten in 14 mins doing IoD bams. Looking at IoD I can do them in a hour of five toons and get 5x60=300 Tier Ten. Still don't see the shortage.

You got 65 Tier 10 from SSHM cause you had VG dailies still, VG daily gives 50 tier 10 for a clear. I'm talking about when you have no more left, you done your 8 dailies for the day, you walk out of SSHM with just 15 feedstock, 5 from each boss.
  • Uh, I've been farming 6k t9 feedstock a day since this patch has been out while everyone has been crying like stupid babies about how its not possible to farm it. You get what you put in, either learn to grind or shut up about it.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭

So EME hasn't said anything in this thread. No surprise.

Feedstock needs to be buffed. Bring back the event again.
    After maxing out on VG for the day, you only get 15 feedstock for clearing SSHM, 5 feedstock for each boss. That isn't even enough Tier 10 feed for 1 attempt at enchanting to +12. Seriously.

I believe I got ~65 Tier ten feed from a 20 min SShm last night. 120 tier 9=60 tier ten in 14 mins doing IoD bams. Looking at IoD I can do them in a hour of five toons and get 5x60=300 Tier Ten. Still don't see the shortage.

You got 65 Tier 10 from SSHM cause you had VG dailies still, VG daily gives 50 tier 10 for a clear. I'm talking about when you have no more left, you done your 8 dailies for the day, you walk out of SSHM with just 15 feedstock, 5 from each boss.

Correct, that is 130 tier 10 for two clears plus 60 tier ten for top tier Bams VGs then 45 tier ten for mid tier Bam VGs total of 235 tier ten for a little more than a hour of time invest on one character plus other items. Then switch characters and go again if you need more but 235 tier ten feed is not bad for an investment of a little more than a hour nor is it a shortage.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robertina wrote: »

Oh I know exactly what they are. but does anyone know what they've done yet? l0l. seems to me like yet another worthless title given out to people pretending to be relevant with EME using it as an excuse to "connect" with the community

Point of the council isn't to make drastic changes, considering EME isn't in position to do that in the first place. Part of what is done is to assist the community and the other part is making the game overall better in the limited ways that we can. I primarily focus on assisting lesser experienced players, and forwarding feedback that would help those people get into the game since these people are often ignored along with bringing attention to actual issues that impact most people (as such, I may respond to whiny exaggerated complaints, but I will not ask EME to give it attention). Each of us have different focuses/goals. We also aren't required to post every time we help with something either, I have no interest in listing what I have, or have not done, as I do not need approval from someone who's been disrespectful on forums frequently.

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

so failure to have done any fix or effort of progress on a year long problem. And you coin it to not giving attention to the tone. I think you've already proven enough of PC's products. Have fun with what you say you are.

The way a complaint is brought up is important. For instance, the current feedstock issue is an issue based on numbers that aren't even true. They also constantly bring up new players as an excuse to fix the issue when new players aren't enchanting Imperator, not that they'll ever get materials from instances since no one will take them to SSHM or DSL.

If you find something to be an issue and people don't agree with you, it is your responsibility to back up your claim with facts rather than putting down the other person for disagreeing when you have failed to present a valid argument. Some of us on the council don't find feedstock a problem, and instead find ses, spellbinds and others to be more problematic. In which case, BHS has at least acknowledged that the rerolling of gear is a miserable experience.