[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Bravery Cooldown

All bravery potion durations last 30 minutes.

KTera has bravery cooldown of 15 minutes.
JTera has bravery cooldown of 30 minutes.
NA Tera has bravery cooldown of 1 hour.

I think something is wrong here.

Comments

• WTB bravery cd
  • I wonder if there might be different versions of Bravery Potions with different cooldown. Perhaps EME has the 30/15 minute cooldown versions hidden somewhere in the build as well.
  • Swap to canoph if it runs out , cano is a 1 hour lasting with 1 hour cooldown so you can permanently use it and is good for dps.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB bravery cd
    You won't be able to afford it.
  • whats the point of using canoph?
    i have literally hundreds of unused bravery pot.
    i wan to use em all up.
    i wan to be brave...
    :(
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    30 min buff, 1h CD. Very weird thinking.

Nevertheless, you can use them for IoD BAMs. Pop a potion, do 3 BAM kill quests and then log off the alt. Repeat next day.
  • Reduce to at least 30 min please.
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    In ktera the cd for bravery is 15min. There might be a 30 min cd too but I'm not sure.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Lisanne wrote: »
    Swap to canoph if it runs out , cano is a 1 hour lasting with 1 hour cooldown so you can permanently use it and is good for dps.

Bravery > Canephora.
  • bravery increases attack speed and defense, hence why it's more popular. You also get a lot after completing the weekly bonus thing
  • Rxkt wrote: »
    All bravery potion durations last 30 minutes.

KTera has bravery cooldown of 15 minutes.
    JTera has bravery cooldown of 30 minutes.
    NA Tera has bravery cooldown of 1 hour.

I think something is wrong here.

NA players have a lower tolerance for bravery. It's just that simple. Ever tried to drink too much milk in one sitting? Korean and Japanese players figured out the science years ago and we're just struggling to catch up.
  • Also I've passed this on to the Production and QA teams to see if they know why our version is like this.
  • I hope with new consumable changes in ktera we get that 30/15 min cd on bravery.