8/26 Twitch Stream - Level 20 Gauntlet (CH)

Comments

• kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    what's wrong with reward credits/points? I like them; thanks to these weekly streams I'm almost at tier 6 having started at the bottom of tier 5. Soon I shall get that 1% more enchanting bonus!
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    BHTrellis wrote: »
    As usual, though, there will be an item code just for tuning in! So even if you hate fun, you won't walk away empty handed if you choose to hang out with us.

More rewards credits. How about something different for a change?

Got anything in mind? Something you wouldn't mind granting to thousands of TERA players over a weekend?

An afro with either room-darkening shades or electronic eye
  • CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    Smilecrackers. I love smilecrackers but they don't drop from kumas anymore : (
  • BHTrellisBHTrellis ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    kamizuma wrote: »
    what's wrong with reward credits/points? I like them; thanks to these weekly streams I'm almost at tier 6 having started at the bottom of tier 5. Soon I shall get that 1% more enchanting bonus!

Points are ok, but the credits are getting old. I never was too fond of that shop to begin with anyway.

Oh, and Spacecats, next char you make for an event, give it blue hair like yours. :P
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    As usual, though, there will be an item code just for tuning in! So even if you hate fun, you won't walk away empty handed if you choose to hang out with us.

Got anything in mind? Something you wouldn't mind granting to thousands of TERA players over a weekend?

An afro with either room-darkening shades or electronic eye

Shades are easy to get. A few fed bills and you can get the Slick Shades, my person favorite ones.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Cezzare wrote: »
    Smilecrackers. I love smilecrackers but they don't drop from kumas anymore : (
    I miss them too :c
  • Would a mystic or priest be useful at all during the event or should I stick to making a DPS?
  • Would a mystic or priest be useful at all during the event or should I stick to making a DPS?

Definitely! Healers are always important.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know. Maybe something a little more useful like a Fashion Coupon loot box or something of the kind. Or maybe a 7 day mount of the week to try and promote the new ones?
    #RewardsCreditsFTW
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »

I don't know. Maybe something a little more useful like a Fashion Coupon loot box or something of the kind. Or maybe a 7 day mount of the week to try and promote the new ones?
    #RewardsCreditsFTW

Some of us can't afford to pay into the cash shop to have maximum level and unlimited credits so the 200 a week is nothing for those of that that can't get certain things.
  • Okay, I've got some good stuff lined up for you guys this week. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »

#RewardsCreditsFTW

snoop.gif

I'd be ok with Fashion Coupons. I've never been a fan of the temporary items. I usually just discard them. Nothing like having something disappear after a mere 7 days.

While the reward credits might seem monotonous, at least it adds up to something nice you can get. It seems to be the only real way to get a solid amount of reward credits/points in one go and without much effort (without spending money/getting a decent amount of credits from the mini dungeon if you are at a high tier). Even though the rewards system gives me mixed feelings, I'd take the credits/points that over a temp item any day. B)

Spacecats does raffle items away too. May not be guaranteed for everyone but it's an optional/additional item for those who tune into the event. ;)
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Okay, I've got some good stuff lined up for you guys this week. Thanks for the suggestions!

Ok, NOW I'm scared. >_<
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just please spacecatz don't change it to fashion coupons like seriously I know tons of people want them (not sure why) but a decent chunk of the population have 5-20k+ in their bank just doing nothing while the reward credits can both be useful to anyone eventually and give you free choice where fashion coupons give well no choice at all in some cases.

If you do add them please add credits AND whatever else but really for the system that is basically worthless without streaming credits losing those credits make this the worst system ever, since well at tier 6 for instance i get 6 credits a day so it would take me 9 days for the cheapest "credit" item which is to reset the store.... to get things that cost 250 its a good 42 days or so which is just stupid. While 200 every Friday (if you get the code) isn't exactly good either its much better than 6 per day and that's even better than most people get since they get 0-3 if under tier 6.
    @Spacecats
    Please add templates before giving out more Fashion Coupons!
    68990e529e.jpg
  • JovidianJovidian
    edited August 2016
    since well at tier 6 for instance i get 6 credits a day so it would take me 9 days for the cheapest "credit" item which is to reset the store....
    Snip.
    Uhm.. at tier 6, the mini dungeon gives up to 40 credits, which is 46 credits a day. by that math, something that costs 250 credits takes 6 days. Please tell me you are running the "Exclusive Dungeon" every day. at tier 10, you could be earning 200 credits from that mini-dungeon, not just collecting 60 free credits per day by clicking, which is an item per day. I would hate to see someone that didn't realise that and was only collecting the 60 credits... /shudders