[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

This event is completely exploitable

Comments

• SametbhSametbh ✭✭✭
    Fallsmyer wrote: »
    Tirani wrote: »
    To all those [filtered] about "broken economy" did you stop to think maybe thats what they wanted on some scale.. because infact the economy IS broken in its current state... first remember that they've worked hard to remove much of the gold farming from game as to ward off the gold sellers, as such its completely outrageous that so many items sell for 300k+ in broker (singular items not stacks). and lets face it.. what was 10k 2 years ago is 100k now.. idk about you but i think the economy could use a little crash.

but "little crash" isnt what this was;

Let's say 16 crit inners go for 100k. In highwatch, from 1 hour, each person in a raid made 2.7mil from that alone (yes, 27 crit inners), along with the other drops. How much do you make in 1 hour regularly? :l

They rewarded people with BiS innerwear for not doing the grind tera is known for. Press F to pay respects for everyone who's asleep or at work during this event / on a different timezone. This was a huge advantage to us and left the others in the dust.

Except that the innerwear will never sale for 100k, you will be lucky to get 20k a piece from that and the price is only going to continue to crash the longer the event is around. By the end of the weekend you probably will be lucky if you can give those away, or you hold on to them for months and pray that no more events drop inner armor.

The event was already unplugged for maintenance on highwatch
  • so at least you got 1, and im [filtered] still working here and saw people get x 20 innerwear and 5 of it is +16 critical innerwear
    price of 150k item now drop to 20k?
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    cvms3 wrote: »
    People who QQ? Lol are you serious? You think +16 crit inner wear to an entire raid every 5 minutes is not broken? Goddam teraplayerbaselogic

Nope considering I was in a raid and only got 1 16 crit innerwear.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. On the other hand, bunch of people got over 50-100 crit innerwears :^) talk about making bank.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    And now that many ppl got many things, EME nerfed spawn rate so noone who were not online can get nothing.... gz, way to kill it.
  • edited August 2016
    Well since Tera staff support exploiting bugs(+15 perfect scroll), now they even release an event to abuse of them carelessly... who cares, i hope you enjoyed it lol!!! 100 16+ innerwears.

Oh btw prepare your wallet for new innerwears :3
  • stop whining, emp buyers, you pissed because you bought so many lootbox etc, and then us free players got them for free ;)
    thats the best mistake that eme ever made since the release of beta. dont cry, it was fun
  • Tirani wrote: »
    To all those [filtered] about "broken economy" did you stop to think maybe thats what they wanted on some scale..

idk about you but i think the economy could use a little crash.

but "little crash" isnt what this was;

Let's say 16 crit inners go for 100k. In highwatch, from 1 hour, each person in a raid made 2.7mil from that alone (yes, 27 crit inners), along with the other drops. How much do you make in 1 hour regularly? :l

They rewarded people with BiS innerwear for not doing the grind tera is known for. Press F to pay respects for everyone who's asleep or at work during this event / on a different timezone. This was a huge advantage to us and left the others in the dust.

your reply clearly shows that you really did only read the first and last sentences of my post.. and it might be BiS innerwear right now.. but not for long.. all theyre doing is giving people what is soon to be [filtered]. Cry more about how your not making more gold than you need off something you you didnt even work for..
  • free player that save up gold to buy x3 of 120k innerwear last event think like can resell it to make some gold , and now what?
    i lose 300k just because of this misstake
  • Kloud wrote: »
    stop whining, emp buyers, you pissed because you bought so many lootbox etc, and then us free players got them for free ;)
    thats the best mistake that eme ever made since the release of beta. dont cry, it was fun

But then its the emp buyers who keeps the game afloat. You prob haven't spent a dime the past year.

On topic though this is quite a disaster imo for the economy. Small group of people benefit greatly from this. Wonder if they'll just leave this be lol
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    With this small incident, i can see eme releasing the new innerwear in a week or two.
    The 2 hrs of this event crashed innerwear marker and MES (that was broken already)
    put alot of titans ember, feedstock and crystal boxes in broker

They just nerfed the spawn rate of uncommon and rare mobs. They had the same rate as the normal ones
  • edited August 2016
    The drop rates for Mongos are being adjusted. Obviously they weren't supposed to drop inners like crazy. For those of you who weren't online, don't worry, you'll still get a chance to participate in the event and get loot the intended way, and that will still include innerwear. Just not quite that much innerwear :p
  • I've removed some comments from this thread. Please remember to be constructive when you post. If you can't answer the question: "what is my comment adding to the discussion?" in a way that goes along with the forum rules and guidelines then please refrain from hitting the button.
  • CjarCjar ✭✭
    @Spacecats ETA when the event will be back up? Hopefully it's still fun, I understand that those hunting in raids probably got a lot of loot, but for those flying solo it wouldn't have been as broken.
  • Cjar wrote: »
    @Spacecats ETA when the event will be back up? Hopefully it's still fun, I understand that those hunting in raids probably got a lot of loot, but for those flying solo it wouldn't have been as broken.

At the moment common-rarity Mongos are back in business. Their loot wasn't really a problem. I suspect the entire Mongo population will be back up and kicking in the next hour. Sorry for the delay!
  • @Spacecats are you nerfing the loot for other mongos? Like the ones that give x60 Feedstock + Crystal boxes
This discussion has been closed.