[PC] Maintenance is completed!

Can't hit uncommon tuwangi.

ZJG1mqa.gif

I've tried E-Stars, Plague, etc. Nothing hits it.

Comments

• CjarCjar ✭✭
    I also found the same one, and can't hit it.
  • I cant hit a Harvest tuwangi.. :/
  • We find some Uncommon Mongos and we cant kill it, or any damg on it. Please Fix the Bug Thanks!!!!!!!
  • KreuzigerKreuziger ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I have the same problem :scream: @Spacecats
  • CjarCjar ✭✭
    No one can. Must be a bug
  • wait, i missed it..there are mongo's again? ack! and i logged out. >.<
  • yes for the weekend
  • Thanks, I'll look into that one! I see a couple adjustments need to be made but I hope everyone is having a good time Mongo hunting!
  • MophoMopho ✭✭✭
    Hey folks! Tired of seeing other players more then your teramon pokeman? Well I'm here to solve your problems by making you fight each other more over the pokemans! You may think the Havest Tuwangi is invincible or bugged but I'm here to prove you wrong. Happy fighting even more over the teramons. :^)

• Haha that's amazing that you figured that out! Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to find a different tuwangi to do the job. Can't expect everyone to get golems to do their work for them ;)
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats Is the event back up? and how nerfed is it? :tongue:
  • edited August 2016
    Fleett wrote: »
    @Spacecats Is the event back up? and how nerfed is it? :tongue:

It's all back up. Some Mongos (none of the commons) have been changed a little to avoid exploitation from raid-sized groups, and now drop loot every time they're hit rather than a single parcel. Most of them take about 10-15 hits to kill, with chances to drop different items every time they're hit. The Mongos that were dropping innerwear will still drop them, just not entire raids worth.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Well rip raid collaboration.