[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

event mishap!

i don't know about you guys but i feel like the people that missed out on the super high looting going to be annoyed and some of them might even stop playing because they feel like it [filtered] that some people got 30 or so 16crit inner in an hour(or how ever long it was) and allow to keep them etc and they will not even get 10 them if they grinded the current way of the event 24/7 for the whole event, it might make them feel it pointless for them to do said event anymore

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    more mongos for me lul
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    what would be nice is if level 65s wouldn't 1 shot bams in an area just to be trolls while you are trying to level up for that area. I can understand if one of those mongos is at the bam, but come on..really.

• I am one of those people who missed out on the crazy loot stuff. Honestly, I couldn't care less about the innerwear I just wanted my damn scarf. I waited a whole year to get it and I even rushed home from work only to find out that EME nerfed them and now is almost impossible to get one. I don't know if they removed it from the loot table or just made it so is no longer shared because we've been at it for almost 4 hours now and we haven't gotten any but yeah, I am pretty annoyed at EME right now.
  • SylrissaSylrissa
    edited August 2016
    it doesn't matter what the item was, it just people will feel annoyed that you could get the event items easy before now it much harder. and will make people feel like they missed out and people hate the feeling of missing out even if it was free stuff, or even if it was stuff not worth much the feeling alone will make some people annoyed and unhappy.
  • BlackHanekawaBlackHanekawa ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    meanwhile I'm online when people on my server are talking about getting many 16 crit inner and i ignore them because i thought they're just trolling each other in global, because i didnt expected eme would give away that highly valuable item that easily. I didnt get atleast 1 pc. the regrets. Y_Y
  • Can't blame some players complaining the drops. If a person who just spend his paycheck on recent inner sales or bought an expensive inner from broker, he will be so regret and salty. This event announced without a clear notice, and never give us a chance to prepare a few days or week before the hunt. The stack of inner drop is rather ridiculous if you show it to a person who try hard on inner loot boxes or a person who had worked hard for it. At least, more players are happy with the generous loot at the moment, but I'll be sure to think twice before spending on future loot boxes.
    A rewarding event is ideal, however when it punish player who failed to participate, it'll become a flaw.
    Anyway, good luck with the mongo hunt.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    ye I wont even try the event. Its pointless.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylrissa wrote: »
    i don't know about you guys but i feel like the people that missed out on the super high looting going to be annoyed and some of them might even stop playing because they feel like it [filtered] that some people got 30 or so 16crit inner in an hour(or how ever long it was) and allow to keep them etc and they will not even get 10 them if they grinded the current way of the event 24/7 for the whole event, it might make them feel it pointless for them to do said event anymore

dont worry we can survive at that and i love too much my cute elin to quit tera for that :3
  • edited August 2016
    Seniro wrote: »
    I am one of those people who missed out on the crazy loot stuff. Honestly, I couldn't care less about the innerwear I just wanted my [filtered] scarf. I waited a whole year to get it and I even rushed home from work only to find out that EME nerfed them and now is almost impossible to get one. I don't know if they removed it from the loot table or just made it so is no longer shared because we've been at it for almost 4 hours now and we haven't gotten any but yeah, I am pretty annoyed at EME right now.

It's the same it was at the start. It's a rare item, for sure. Good luck in your hunt!
    30 or so 16crit inner

I think by next Friday, people will be saying it was 200 crit inners in an hour. The number just keeps going up!

Not to make light of the spike, mind you. Inners are in high demand, and that's why we wanted to include goldfinger tokens and inners in the event. The initial spike was actually just a mistake that some players took advantage of. It's not like we intended to shower a couple dozen people with underwear and then turn off the faucet after 45 minutes. The Mongos that are still in the event will still grant these items for those lucky enough to find them. One of the problems was that people who weren't even bothering to participate were getting nice loot just because they were in a raid.

As far as adding additional loot, it's hard to really interpret feedback like that. If etchings were muffins and TERA had an egg shortage, this is like giving people eggs only to hear "but what about flour and butter and milk and chocolate! Give them all to me!"

But there are already ways to get those things without adding them to an event that will be over on Monday.
  • PalochiPalochi ✭✭✭
    The event is actually really good imo.
    As the veterans you all are here in the forums, you should know how many new players leave the game simply because they cant even enchant their gear at 65 because of how stupid the price was for a while now. Many ppl came here and made threads about how their friends or themselves cant really pay for what they would spend with their gear so they stopped playing and i guess everyone saw that..its not that rare.
    I cant sell the feedstock and the MWA i want to because i would lose money doing it right now, but ppl who needed this price drop are very thankful to it. (i am too because i finally got my Chilly Cloud ; A ; )
    Not everyone has a lot of gold and not everyone knows how to make gold easily.
    I saw many ppl complaining these days about it but they probably complain that the game is dying too..imo that can help new players a bit.
  • Ok , let's see , oh HW i have 8 character slots , and on VoT 2 and LoT 2, so , on new server i will have 8 charachter slots .

But when server merges i will have to delete characters from VoT and LoT to actually play ( so that charachters slots go from 12 to 8 ) , although, they said they will give us 4 characters expansion slots , can i use these expansion slots before so i don't have to delete my charachters from VoT and LoT ? or do i have to delete them and then use those 4 characters expansion slots , and then remake those charachters?
  • I've removed some content from this thread. Please avoid bickering and hating on others because of loot they did/didn't get, and please don't flaunt loot you got that others didn't. It only creates arguments.