[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

New version of Mongo event--Feedback post

Comments

• It makes the game unfair, I don't like it much. If we lack Timber, innerwear, feedstock, they are problems which should be fixed by BHS not with EME's event. I like the event it is very fun but it shouldn't be rewarding more than playing the actual goals. A no lifer can hunt for 3 days and make millions and when someone which wasn't around this weekend can be rekt by economy, or other stuff.

In normal days, you gotta get GF for Innerwear, and you get more Skivvies more than actual Innerwear, so I call this event unfair and we need less loots.

Cosmetics can help everyone has something to show off, I have no problem with them.

Also with putting gathering mats there, I think it can be more helpful to the community,
  • i like free stuff but this is way too much
    some item need to keep it rarity so it wont lose it value like noble mount or superior innerwear

what happen to inner armor weekend sales? i guess no one care about it since mongo drop innerwear like candy

it will be better if mongo drop SES too :)
  • The spawn rate in LoT and Seelie is really low, seems like its been nerfed again. May be due to stuck mobs. Is there any chance this will be changed?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »
    3. Timing. None of my friends can play right now.

I really appreciate feedback like this. Thanks for taking the time to make a well thought-out post. I'm curious, why can't your friends play this weekend?

In regards to channels, some were added this morning to give players some space, but we might end up adding one or two more to areas populated by Mongos.

I think that the information was put out there at a very poor timing. Just as you start an event to let people know that it's starting doesn't seem very good practice. Giving at least a 1 day notice of been acceptable.

The idea of the event was nice, but started off realllly rocky with the extremely high drop rates for some superior items (killed all the noble moons and a good amount of the undies). This was a good way to drop feedstock and alk into the game at least.

Opening up more channels would of been nice too (even though the system should of done it own but i don't think there were enough players to trigger it)
  • I get the uncommon and rare thing.. but should that mean when you go through a map on all channels you wont find one? Because that's what happening to me.
  • The main reason this event was in my opinion such a good success was the way it distributed the rewards, having players form raids for events like this where everyone gets rewards in my opinion was the best method executed, overall the legendaries drops could have been a bit better as most raids didnt want to bother looking for them as finding 10 rares would be a lot easier and still beneficial long term, instead of putting the effort to MIGHT find a legendary, overall it was still a great event and i wish to see more stuff like this in the future, it was worth farming my [filtered] off for!
  • Ocean170 wrote: »
    The main reason this event was in my opinion such a good success was the way it distributed the rewards, having players form raids for events like this where everyone gets rewards in my opinion was the best method executed, overall the legendaries drops could have been a bit better as most raids didnt want to bother looking for them as finding 10 rares would be a lot easier and still beneficial long term, instead of putting the effort to MIGHT find a legendary, overall it was still a great event and i wish to see more stuff like this in the future, it was worth farming my [filtered] off for!

I can agree with a single raid being able to get it, but it's when people start abusing the fact that every raid that hits the mongo gets items. Don't get me wrong, it is inspiring to see the community work together like this, but it's when they start taking over areas such as spring valley and won't let anyone else into their group.

There should be more competition over the mongos, the raid that hits it the most should get it.
  • XZeroX wrote: »
    it is inspiring to see the community work together like this....

...There should be more competition over the mongos, the raid that hits it the most should get it.

You are contradicting yourself and are you aware that that kind of competition will only boost hatred and abuse, and serves nothing positive?
    Everyone gets less things, everyone gets more upset at each other, event becomes huge waste of time....
  • The first few hours of event was actually really good, EME started off well, but then the whole thing just went downhill from there. At least it's only 3 days long and it'll be over soon. Major mistakes made by EME:
    1) Hard nerfing innerwear. New innerwear is coming out soon, it makes no sense to be stingy about the old ones. Why not give it out like free candy? People will still buy up the new one regardless, and EME can get happy players.
    2) Lowered spawn rate over time. Saturday and Friday had huge difference in spawn rate. I found rare mongos just about right on Friday, not too few but not too often, but by Saturday they have all disappeared, and it just gets worse and worse.
    3) Bugged mongos stuck inside walls and underground that don't despawn for some reason.
    4) EME listening to the fun-ruiners. You know, those people that go like "omg muh economy", "omg too much free stuff", and "omg abuse". Never listen to them, their only purpose is to ruin the fun for other people. They are the same type of people as special interests who spend millions to buy out government to work in their favor, at the expense of everyone else. The same type of people that is ruining nations everywhere.

My suggestion for EME:
    Make events like the first hours of this mongo event, and keep it that way through the whole duration.
  • hiyo this event is wonderful first of all me and my BF had a great time but i agree with every one else i notice the extra channel added to susurrus woods but the place is super over crowed and the spawn rate is super bad the open world pvp is great but can we get a better spawn rate,we was only able to kill one mongo in a hour :/ of playing on the MT server and there like people ever corner looking for mongos and some rarely getting even one if you can add one more channel and a fix the spawn maybe it will help thanks spacecats for the event!
  • Now is more easy find a player in VoT than a mongo in all world. :p
  • DeathologistDeathologist ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Eiiji wrote: »
    i like free stuff but this is way too much
    some item need to keep it rarity so it wont lose it value like noble mount or superior innerwear

what happen to inner armor weekend sales? i guess no one care about it since mongo drop innerwear like candy

it will be better if mongo drop SES too :)

what happened? did this event hurt your p2w style? lol

p2w is better than this, you worked in real life and pay it here, I never sell anything from cash shop, I gained most stuff from the game and this event is way too much, Lazy ppl like you might like it too much and rage over ppl which say stuff like that,
  • What the [filtered] is wrong with this community? all those free stuff and you all complaining? Holy [filtered] some people are just ............
  • They NERFED the spawn rate and It's hard to find RARE ones .. :-1:

Legendary Mongos still NOT WORTH doing .. :-1: :angry:

I'm Happy with this event so far :+1: :awesome:
  • @Spacecats next event disable drop for raid and party .