End game

What do you guys usually do when you reach lvl 65 when you finish all the quests and when u are done with the vanguard quests for that day ( when they stop giving rewards except titan ease )

I need some ideas.
Feel free. :D

Comments

• Repeat on other alt ... :^)
  • dungeons! \o/
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFK in Highwatch.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some switch to alts. Some go do pvp. Others just switch and chat. A fair amount are still trying to find either sense or an existensial purpose for Global. A few others afk for long periods of time, forget their ccb died off, and do a hard dungeon and die and lose a green crystal. The last few are still figuring out how to cover their elin pantsu with their +15 weapon wings.

As for me, I just go have a life. >.<
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    PvP till credit cap

Do more dungeons

Play another game

Although tbh I never bothered with vanguard dailies for a very long time.
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    If I have no more VG dailies that gives rewards, ya I'm pretty much done on that toon for the day. No use doing any more dungeons or BGs. Craft a little bit. Rootstock. Might do Alliance or convice someone to GvG. Otherwise hop on an alt and repeat.
  • Mongo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • so since i dont have alts and im too lazy to make one and level it up im done after the vg dailies xD
  • I usually do dungeons or battlegrounds after completing my VG dailies. That or I level an alt.
  • Log out, there's no point in staying online.
  • SaxbladeSaxblade ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Either make 4-6 Alts and do your vanguards in about 20-30 minutes per alt or log-out after doing vanguards unless you wanna pvp a bit.

At the moment, doing anything else to make money is a massive waste of time. If dismantling was possible, then I would say to run dungeons to loot equipment to dismantle into feedstock, but that got removed and no other dungeons reward you that well.

This is the main reason why I decided not to get all of my slaughter gear. Next to no dungeon is rewarding enough to get me to invest my time and money into failing enchantments and wasting even more enchanting resources for mid-tier gear unless I know I'll be able to get BiS gears. Slaughter enchantment rate will get buffed soon, so if I wanna get it later, then I'll be able to do it without wasting alot of resources and go for the next mid-tier gears.

I would do end-game dungeons with mid-tier gears instead of Awakening, if players made it possible.
  • Log in, try to do these easy af dungeons with one hand while eating cheetos, or possibly with an almost dead battery in my mouse, type things in globals, laugh at all the +15 ppl trying to cover their elins with the wings, buy costumes, RP, BGs can be fun sometimes, see how many times i can reset a skill on one of the new classes (max is a 23 gunner roll) think about grinding for the new BiS gear..
    End game is more of a community thing in Tera, nothing is hard, nothing is challenging, but things can be fun if you make them.
  • 1 year ago when i started to play the game i remmember BAMs were dropping gold so i was farming the [filtered] out of them, but then that got removed so there was no point for me playing it anymore since there werent even much dungeons to begin with and when i was done with them i got bored so left the game, now came back after 1 year and its still like that :(
  • Run fun dungeons, do random stuff with guild, chat with people... just trying to have fun and be social is the only way to make tera stay fun.