Make Mongos drop etching mats

2»

Comments

• Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    VirtualON wrote: »
    How much do etching iii coston each server? More than 150k is not right.

i have almost all III etching designs and didn't pay for any of those. they drop in ghillie, ofc it's a rare drop, but if you play it daily with few characters, you'll get them eventually.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    It would be great for all the mats I have mentioned, AND level 2 and 3 permanent etchings drop like candy from mongos BECAUSE it would cause an overabundance in the market. Lowering the price of level 3 permanent etchings to what they were in the prime etching times: a whopping 30k.

This is NOT lowering the price .. This is F**king up the etching craft .. which is the only one still worth Mastering . -_-

let me Edit your line :
    Lowering the price of Titan's embers to what they were in the prime etching times: a whopping 15g ea .

and Maybe when they bring back RG dungeon titan's embers price will drop that much and you can buy Tier 3 etching for 60-70k at least

N.B : NOW you can get MORE Gold than that at prime time you are talking about .

It WILL lower the price. The messing up of etching master craft has already been done by BHS, as well as EME for ignoring the problem for 2 years.

Titan embers used to be obtainable through other various methods, not just RG. There is no need for RG when it can be added to vanguard dailies, current dungeons, or obtain titan embers through BG wins and losses like before.

The goal here it to make level 3 etchings to 30k a pop. Not 60k-70k.

30k.

Currently, you can lose MORE gold through etching crafting if you aren't lucky with the RNG crit. That's not right. Which is why mats and etchings themselves should be dropping like candy. Inject an overabundance that will last a long while.

Kind of like Noble Moons.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    The irony is that Etchings were never intended to be must-haves, just like innerwear, dyads and +15.

But after all of that hoohaa, everything becomes a musthave: Everyone must have min blue innerwear in endgame or kick, +12s are not allowed, no etchings meaning no dps etc etc etc. That was what made this game seem boring.

Embers (and Eases) were dropped as uncommon loot in dungeons. That alone kept the etching prices stable. It didn't even need to be a very high chance, making it easier for multiple tries will yield slightly better playerbase results.

Mongos dropping embers at an honestly alarming rate can be good, but I rather the loot to be returned.

• NikuroTega wrote: »
    It would be great for all the mats I have mentioned, AND level 2 and 3 permanent etchings drop like candy from mongos BECAUSE it would cause an overabundance in the market. Lowering the price of level 3 permanent etchings to what they were in the prime etching times: a whopping 30k.

This is NOT lowering the price .. This is F**king up the etching craft .. which is the only one still worth Mastering . -_-

let me Edit your line :
    Lowering the price of Titan's embers to what they were in the prime etching times: a whopping 15g ea .

and Maybe when they bring back RG dungeon titan's embers price will drop that much and you can buy Tier 3 etching for 60-70k at least

N.B : NOW you can get MORE Gold than that at prime time you are talking about .

It WILL lower the price. The messing up of etching master craft has already been done by BHS, as well as EME for ignoring the problem for 2 years.

Titan embers used to be obtainable through other various methods, not just RG. There is no need for RG when it can be added to vanguard dailies, current dungeons, or obtain titan embers through BG wins and losses like before.

The goal here it to make level 3 etchings to 30k a pop. Not 60k-70k.

30k.

Currently, you can MORE gold through etching crafting if you aren't lucky with the RNG crit. That's not right. Which is why mats and etchings themselves should be dropping like candy. Inject an overabundance that will last a long while.

Kind of like Noble Moons.

I didn't mean u can get More gold from etching itself !! I mean in game as general .. u can get 15k gold " at least " per day now ..

asking for etch 3 to drop is like asking imperator +15 3% with perfect rolls to drop .. you want BiS items without making any effort ..

you can get etch 2 for free and that one is good for you . once you decided to make some effort you will be able to get tier 3 etch .