Mongos is best endgame

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    kyra blue boxes was better
  • I think it ties with bam killer event. :)
  • vkobe wrote: »
    kyra blue boxes was better

That Kyra was OP , It's from outside our galaxy ..

1- Kyra blue boxes 2015
    2- Neon Mongo 2016
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    i am sure than the kyra blue boxes was in march 2016
  • Thx EME for this event. It was very funny and profitable.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls EME Bring the mongos back! A weekend was not enough of mongos!
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    ...How much is enough then exactly?
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    ...How much is enough then exactly?

forever? :D
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    kiras was more fun, and more op, many people dont sleep

this event was fun, but less people dont sleep

and least, they have better prizes
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    How often this should happen @DivineRemnant ? A FULL WEEK!

Or maybe 2 times a month.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    How often this should happen @DivineRemnant ? A FULL WEEK!

Or maybe 2 times a month.
    You know what event was just as good!? Kyra with blue boxes and that'll probably never come back.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the Kyra Potion Shack with Blue Boxes was held when some of the old guard of EME were still around. Mongos are something that got included with Spacecats, so he may not know how the Blue box Kyras potion shack was handled.

Anyways, Mongos made a comeback, so i assume they will be back again in the near future due to its high popularity.
  • blue boxes was much better than this event. dealing with leechers in raid while being stuck in a single zone for your stuff is not fun at all.
  • I literally made this post for the hell of it, but some of you guys made this sound really interesting. Spacecats doesn't know TOO much about Tera events and that's okay, he's learning. I for one am glad that this event came out the way it was. Most of the people I know benefited and got +15 All thanks to Spacecat's event! :3:3:3 . Some people are even prepared for what comes next. I for one, think that in terms of reward towards gold and gear, this was [filtered] awesome :proud:

@Spacecats
  • The problem with Tera is that everything is oriented towards parties in which the individual members are actually competing against each other. People are judged on gear, skill, and so on, and whether people mean it or not, so called “elitism” rears it's head. An event like the Mongo Hunt, all skill, class, gear boundaries are broken down and people can relax. And it's very noticeable that people are more accepting and friendly.
    Personally I think that Tera needs a permanent end-game that is an alternative to dungeons. For example, why not have a permanent Mongo Hunt? It could be a seperate map. Players enter in teams and can spend up to 1 hour hunting Mongos. Same idea for WB's. Make them end-game, so they are all level 65. Change them so they drop serious mats BUT if you have killed more than X in 24 hours you get nothing from the drop. There are endless things that could be done to give a better end-game.