[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Stray dogs out in the cold

Hello everyone.

I'd like to address an issue that was bugging me ever since I entered Westonia.

5bb782b0c9.png

See this? He is standing out there, he is cold and probably hungry. And it's not just one dog. They are scattered across Westonia, struggling to survive. I can't keep up with acquiring campfires to warm them all up. I feel really bad for those poor puppers.

Devs, can you please move all the Westonia's dogs somewhere warm and safe? Thanks.

Comments

• Put a campfire near him.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats hates dogs, he spawned them there to freeze.
  • meomeo26 wrote: »
    Put a campfire near him.

I'm sorry, we were out of them when I was taking the screenshot.
  • Fleett wrote: »

zQSIRch.jpg
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats Evil evil evil!
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Fleett wrote: »

zQSIRch.jpg

This image is 1488 pixels wide. :o
  • bout wrote: »

Not only that, but look further at the number 1488. 1 divides into 4 four times, obviously. But that's also half of 8, which appears twice. Now what's one half doubled? One. Speaking of doubles, the first 8 divides into that second 8 exactly one time. You add all the ones together and you get... that's right... 3.

• FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Illuminati confirmed?
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    bout wrote: »

Not only that, but look further at the number 1488. 1 divides into 4 four times, obviously. But that's also half of 8, which appears twice. Now what's one half doubled? One. Speaking of doubles, the first 8 divides into that second 8 exactly one time. You add all the ones together and you get... that's right... 3.

Does this mean we get another triple drop?
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    you heard of hot dogs??? how about pup cicles lol
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    you heard of hot dogs??? how about pup cicles lol

*groan*
  • Don't worry. Their suffering will soon end when they freeze to death because of campfires getting removed
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Dear Mr. Doge-Tor,

my name is Andunye D'Anastasis and I'm with the High Elves Argon Response Force. We also do homeland security and as you know, we're low on personnel due to our ongoing war. Our long-standing plan is to utilize flying unmanned war drones for surveillance. Unfortunately, our current tech R&D has been focused on big handguns, free flying pegasi and running high heels, so the development of said drones will take some while.

As a provisional solution, we are using state of the art, 4-pawed, all-terrain, barking robots, disguised as dogs. These surveillance units are deployed as mobile early Argon warning systems and give off audio warnings (sounds like "woof!") in case of emergency.

We from the Argon Response Force are very pleased that you didnt see any difference to a living doge. This is why the Argons will also not notice them as they primarily are searching for technical war equipment, coming from us High Elves. Perhaps we should invent a battle robot and cover it with human flesh. Hmm, we could call it even "Terminator" or "T-800" and connect it to our satellite-supported Skynet-system. Very well.

As you can see, there is no need to concern about our mobile surveillance units. Of course it is much appreciated to warm them up with a campfire as this gives the motor a chance to go into endothermal charging mode for a while.

Best regards,
    Andunye D'Anastasis, Argon Response Force
  • O_O I have no words for the sad strays nor Orphans......jk Can I keep all of them?! Please I'm responsible enough! I can feed them, clean them, walk them, play with them! Oh please let me keep! ~Moonpelt