Fix channels

Can we please have our multiple channels back in Elenea etc. ? (Feel free to add if any others are missing)

@Spacecats last we heard there was an error with the channels, but somehow it was fixed during the mongo event, and now removed again after the last maintenance? Not sure why this is happening, please look into it if you get a chance :(

Comments

• EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's wrong with Elenea?
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »

it has 1 channel, same as other area has 1 channel but it used to be have 3 channel ( im pretty sure)

• Srosa wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

it has 1 channel, same as other area has 1 channel but it used to be have 3 channel ( im pretty sure)

The only 1-Channel areas was :

1 Kanstria
    2 Zulkifar

the rest was 3 channels at least ...
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Can I get a list of the zones that have just one channel that usually have 3? I'll try to help bring attention to this.
  • SrosaSrosa ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Srosa wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

The only 1-Channel areas was :

1 Kanstria
    2 Zulkifar

the rest was 3 channels at least ...

i mean like the area like essisa place ( i don't know how to say it right) only has 1 channel and etc ( last time some of area has 3 channel )
    doing neon mongo events there is 2 area has 1 channel but it used to has 3 channel ( the one where you find manadrake chanter and buddies)

1 Kanstria
    2 Zulkifar
    ^ those area always been like that, thats not what im talking about

look at other area, there is only 1 channel when you try to click it only shows "channel 1" instead of saying "channel 1,2,3"

• StarSprite wrote: »
    Can I get a list of the zones that have just one channel that usually have 3? I'll try to help bring attention to this.

essenia ( trio and trianl those towns open world area mobs ) has 1 channel
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Essenia and Val Elenium have been reduced to 1 channel each, other areas such as Arcadia have had their channels reduced as well. The main complaint world boss hunters have with Val Elenium being reduced to 1 channel is that Nyxarras, Kelthuzad Vulcan and Huzrat The Tyrant all have exceptionally long spawn timers (12~36hrs) and having only a single channel makes it nearly impossible for those people attempting to finish the 'Elenea Trio' achievements.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    HAHA get rekt world boss hunters.
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    don care bout world bosses. make at least 5 channels in north arun or better 10 as it was some months ago! how in the name of dagon get mats with these freaky 3 channels.................................
    .>>>>>>>>>>>

well i dont care about ur mats :) i do care about the world bosses though
    so just make all maps 10 channels and we are all gonna be happy
  • In Southern Shara, Essenia, Val Elenium and Val Palrada all have just 1 channel. There were at least 3 before.