[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 12/10 at 8am PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

[KTERA] VM8.5 (Vergoth) Info

Comments

• I heard that Vm8.5 can't be liberated , is that true ?

does it have +13 +14 +15 stats ??
  • MoeBunnyMoeBunny ✭✭✭
    @Idi0ticGenius does the 30-man raid brooch drop for all members of the raid or just 1 person?
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    @MoeBunny Brooch is just for 1 person.

@XPhantomX77 Vm8.5 cant be liberated, and can be +13/+14/+15
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    @MoeBunny Brooch is just for 1 person.

@XPhantomX77 Vm8.5 cant be liberated, and can be +13/+14/+15

does it have stats on +13 +14 +15 ? increase damage % ?
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    @XPhantomX77

Yes. It's exactly same as VM8. only 2.5% better in attack, 2.85% better in defense, 0.5% better in impact and balance.

@MoeBunny

Short answer: 1 Head drops. Roll for it. Pray to RNGesus or Skywhale or whatnot.

Long answer: You only defeat 1 Vergoth in 4th Phase, so logically only 1 head will drop, which is a quest item needed to obtain the brooch.
  • MoeBunnyMoeBunny ✭✭✭
    Ah I see. Its going to suck rolling against so many people x_x"

Ty for the reply!
  • @UTouchedmii

The things you have to consider is that PvP stats seem to work differently. I'm not entirely sure how to compare so people would have to look at Yosha's spreadsheet to compare but even his doesn't really say gear A is better than gear B in PvP unless you have good idea how PvP stats roughly work.

But you have to consider that Conflate is still T9 gear which have less bonus values so in terms of raw stat, Vergoth would be better but when I start considering PvP stats, I get lost... sorry about that. hopefully someone knows about PvP can answer you better than I can.

o.o I should have specified that I was asking for the base stats of the gear, all I want to know is if can be cheap or I have to push for +15VM8.5 basing it on the base stats only. Also in one stream of the 30man you posted some patch notes that said Conflate boots base stats were nerfed so by how much exactly?
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    @UTouchedmii

Conflate boots will have the same base defense as lilith (aka slaughter2)
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    @UTouchedmii

Conflate boots will have the same base defense as lilith (aka slaughter2)

o.o so Conflate Heavy Boots base def at +12 is 15363, Imp at +15 is 16561, VM8 at +15 is 18504 and VM8.5 at +15 is 19032 (if I got it right since Yoshas spreadsheet has this info missing) that makes conflate boots meh again lol although those patch notes said that they put PvP Def back in them.
  • Jesus, vm8.5 will be about 10% stronger than my imperator, similar to the difference between Lucid and Generation.
  • I have a question regarding the tokens to get the upgrade to vm 8,5: do they drop for every partymember or do you have to roll? And how many tokens drop on each stage?
    @Faolain

A few for all. It seems to vary by each phase. After clearing each phase will summon a treasure chest which your raid have to open them, which drops 30 battle pouches and some other chance to drop loots. Each pouch from each phase are different (therefore having different amount of content which increases as you go higher phase), containing Feedstock, Alkahest, Spellbind, Noctenium, and Token(s).
    @Eldroth

It's really simple. VM8 + Retool item = VM8.5 with everything carried over whether it is enchantment, awakening, etching, dyad( but only the ones equipped).

Difficulty of each phase i would say

Phase 1 mix of ABHM, SSHM and Rakelith HM. Some BAMs share exact same mechanic from those two dungeon. Get familiar with dragon type BAMs from SSG, LoT, and fimbrilisks, then you only have to worry about special mechanics.

Phase 2, 3, 4 Kelsaik Nest dungeons, DSL 15, if you know how to deal with kelsaik, this isnt much different. But it just hurts a lot more, and quite annoying to deal with some mechanics.

Overall, it doesnt seem hard. If youre tank i may recommend imperator +12 chest at least, but DPS and Healer shouldnt have problem wih Lilith +12 set as long as they ate skilled with their class to an extent, maybe even with starfall +15.

But thats only based on my speculation. My opinion might change if i actually experience it.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Wait, I'm confused. 8.5? I haven't actually been playing recently, but I didn't think NATera even had vm8 yet.
  • We don't. The thread title shows that this is info from KTera, which is still a bit ahead of NA tera right now.