[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TERA Mongo: Neon (8/26 to 8/29)

2»

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    @Catservant :

you may doubt, but not long after events and I see the awful backlashes of the event.

Well I think I've seen some of what you're saying, but it mostly seems to be people who missed out or are upset about a loot pinata happening. I don't think the effects to the market will last that long. I already see prices going up after the event, even on noble moons. I think they will do this event again so there will be more chances to play, for those who missed it.

I see a lot of good with this event, and not a lot of bad. Clearly you hang in different circles than I do so I can't speak for what you see, but I hope that you and those who agree with you can let go and just keep enjoying the game.

And if they decide to never do the event again, I will do the same.

• Catservant wrote: »
    @Catservant :

you may doubt, but not long after events and I see the awful backlashes of the event.

Well I think I've seen some of what you're saying, but it mostly seems to be people who missed out or are upset about a loot pinata happening. I don't think the effects to the market will last that long. I already see prices going up after the event, even on noble moons. I think they will do this event again so there will be more chances to play, for those who missed it.

I see a lot of good with this event, and not a lot of bad. Clearly you hang in different circles than I do so I can't speak for what you see, but I hope that you and those who agree with you can let go and just keep enjoying the game.

And if they decide to never do the event again, I will do the same.

I see from the perspective of those many ppl which can't stick to Tera, and why Tera is not one of top then MMOs and with events like this, if Tera had many chances, it is gone.
  • This event was really funny! Add more teamwork events like this one!