[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

9/1 Twitch Stream: Community Chat

k534lYB.jpg

Whoaaaa WHAT?! A Thursday TERA stream?!

PAX West begins tomorrow, and it has created a disruptive rift in the fabric of our streaming schedule. I hate to break the awesome streak we have going for weekly TERA streams, so while this is going to be an oddball show, I think we're still going to have a lot of fun today.

There are some new updates coming to TERA, with a news post on its way in the next few hours (publishing the morning of 9/1). Plus you can all expect some game trivia and the usual in-chat item raffles.

See you today at 3:00pm PDT on the En Masse Twitch channel!

Comments

• Are u gonna talk about the new updates coming soon in today's stream?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB Iron Battleground with tanks.. We got achievements for it yet the battleground isn't even there.
  • meomeo26 wrote: »
    Are u gonna talk about the new updates coming soon in today's stream?

Yup!
  • Might there be dragons?~ >.>
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    WTB Iron Battleground with tanks.. We got achievements for it yet the battleground isn't even there.

I've been waiting for this BG for a long time now.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    I tried to trade Spacecats a cloud and couldn't :c
  • Wait... The stream was YESTERDAY?! Thursday? Why didn't Twitch send me the usual notification? Damnit. Ah well, so I'll have to see you guys next week.

What did I miss on yesterdays stream? What was it about?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    @BHTrellis It was mainly talking about the upcoming guild update/revamp/whatever and he shows the SSes and talked abit about it while he was recreating him in tera on MT (and it was *quite* the spitting image of him....BEFORE HE RUINED IT ALL D<)
  • is NekoBanchou a bot?