[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes
[TERA PC] Server maintenance is scheduled for 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT on Tuesday, July 7. For details, please visit this thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: May 17, 2016

1356723

Comments

  • FelhammerFelhammer ✭✭✭
    JinxyKat39 wrote: »
    I'm gonna guzzle coffee, maybe make some muffins later, because i know it's going to be closer to 4 hours than two. Good morning everyone!

    Things appear to be right on track...
    Dare I say that they might even be available early? :D


    Inbefore "We don't got this cuz the hamsters chewed all the wires"

    Good luck though!
  • JinxyKat39 wrote: »
    I'm gonna guzzle coffee, maybe make some muffins later, because i know it's going to be closer to 4 hours than two. Good morning everyone!

    Things appear to be right on track...
    Dare I say that they might even be available early? :D

    Don't release them until I get back from the orthodontist i'll post here when I get back so you guys can release.
  • Wait so is this Maint PST or PDT
  • *Drags self up to laptop* Need something to do to pass time..... Help!
  • MrWolfyMrWolfy ✭✭
    You could.. Wag your Tail, like I'm doing. :3
  • Tritonal wrote: »
    Wait so is this Maint PST or PDT

    It is in PDT. ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/seattle )
  • Time to smoke one and drink coffee!
  • All these people with coffee! I have no coffee... T^T
  • Sturnidae wrote: »
    All these people with coffee! I have no coffee... T^T

    ~makes you a cup~ lol
  • ZishaZisha
    edited May 2016
    Beating the meat is the answer
  • DarkCroft wrote: »
    Sturnidae wrote: »
    All these people with coffee! I have no coffee... T^T

    ~makes you a cup~ lol

    ^_____^ happy now, thankee
  • I wonder how much longer it will be. Between no sleep and getting up early for this like everyone else..I'm ready to be a tiny ninja.
  • RayleenRayleen ✭✭
    Anyone here want to be taught Wonderholme?

    I've missed it so much..
  • I wonder how much longer it will be. Between no sleep and getting up early for this like everyone else..I'm ready to be a tiny ninja.

    How tiny are we talking? A -3 height ninja? xD
Sign In or Register to comment.