Server Downtime Hangout Thread: May 17, 2016

Comments

• Zisha wrote: »
    Beating the meat is the answer

;____; But I do not own the meat to give the beating.
  • Sturnidae wrote: »
    I wonder how much longer it will be. Between no sleep and getting up early for this like everyone else..I'm ready to be a tiny ninja.

How tiny are we talking? A -3 height ninja? xD

Yes ;D
  • PascallePascalle ✭✭✭
    What time should we expect it to be done normally? Like 2 hours after start?
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    9009002-240-Kinder-Schoko-Bons-VORNE.jpg

Who wants some ?
  • TakenZTakenZ
    edited May 2016
    Hey Guys, anyone of you know a exact downtime ? i'm new here on Tera NA. :)
  • Pascalle wrote: »

Cobalt said could be sooner
  • JoolDeXJoolDeX ✭✭
    I'm so hyped. i can think of all kinda stuff i could do but I don't wanna because all i can think of is NINJAAAAA
    I wonder how much longer it will be. Between no sleep and getting up early for this like everyone else..I'm ready to be a tiny ninja.

Haha I should do that! Then I can creep up behind people they'll neeeever see me. :awesome:
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    I'll make mine +3 height and -1 legs because Male Elin, ahh ~ <3

Haha I should do that! Then I can creep up behind people they'll neeeever see me. :awesome:

I was considering it, but there may be such a thing as too tiny... I made my old Reaper +3 height, so I'll have to see what -3 height looks like when we get back into the game.
  • Natyumi wrote: »
    Pascalle wrote: »

Cobalt said could be sooner

We are so close now. :awesome:
  • I'm so excitedd yayyy
  • Rayleen wrote: »
    Anyone here want to be taught Wonderholme?

I've missed it so much..

i cant wait to try wounderholme my gear was not too go by the time i hit 60 back in the day when i did it got remove i was sad cause i read guil and watch youtube video on it to.
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    Don't do -3 it looks so so so weird ...