[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can We Talk About that Mystic Buff Doe?

http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes

I wet my pants reading about the Mystic changes. Especially the new ultra-aura, Aura of the Merciless.

Comments

• PascallePascalle ✭✭✭
    Yeah all of those changes are just wonderfully OP for mystics. This patch is why I rolled a mystic to be honest. I've found it to be a really challenging and fun class to play, and with these changes, dang, basically everything but the short i-frame is just blown out of the water improved.
  • I rolled a new mystic just to try out these changes myself, going to be fun.

Besides we can use 2 pets now :open_mouth:
  • PascallePascalle ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one most excited about throwing motes at people?
  • AngelishAngelish ✭✭✭
    Who wouldnt be excited at throwing their [filtered] in people's faces?
    tumblr_o7be0dU94l1u27aa6o1_540.png
  • As a man when i throw blue [filtered] as a Mystic, I feel.... weird....
  • ...I've been waiting for this since december 3rd...DECEMBERRRR....

Finally! Just a few more minutes/hours...
  • JinxyKat39JinxyKat39 ✭✭✭
    yay! These changes are great, the priest ones seem okay too, but i'm no authority on that class as i just made my first one and she's still a baby. Have a few mystics capped though, so exciting news for them.
  • HazezoidHazezoid ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty excited too about the mystics changes hopefully we can start seeing mystic teams in teams 3's.
    Through the priest buff changes are a nerf.
  • CatatonicCatatonic ✭✭✭
    Hazezoid wrote: »
    I'm pretty excited too about the mystics changes hopefully we can start seeing mystic teams in teams 3's.

Its less crap I have to cast, I can't complain.
  • Holy Molly.
  • HazezoidHazezoid ✭✭✭
    Catatonic wrote: »
    Hazezoid wrote: »

Its less crap I have to cast, I can't complain.

You could say that but it's a nerf in team 3's where when a dps gets plague you usually only rebuff them with Power and Endurance hence only 2/5 of the mana cost however with the buff changes rebuffing a dpsing will cost the full mana cost of 5 buffs now. This will lead to priest being entremely mana hungry since 3/5 buffs aren't really needed which is then wasted mana. Of crouse in BGs like fwc and cs it wouldn't matter cause charms but it's going to suck in skyring.