[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

And about Buddy UP Rewards.

I think En Masse could change the rewards from Buddy Up.
Like a new Enchant Scroll. New Mount at 65 or Costume.

Comments

• I agree, the mentor rewards could be MUCH better, have you seen gameforge's buddyup rewards!? They're amazing! Golden laurel, Kumas mount, a ton of stuff. We just get an ok costume, a cool dragon mount (the best one) and a lame pig that sells for 6k on the broker :/

Student rewards are good though, with 1000 fed bills you can get lets of stuff like costumes and mounts.
  • A scroll that lets u make tier 7 items +12 is just a bad joke. AN AWFUL JOKE.
  • Based12 wrote: »
    A scroll that lets u make tier 7 items +12 is just a bad joke. AN AWFUL JOKE.

it was great back when lucid was the main vm tier cause people struggled like hell to masterwork that.
  • It should be tier 9 now. So you can get your Slaughter weap at +12 right away and not want to quit the game when you start trying to +12it.
  • THEY CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    The +12 is changed now to T8 I think (and the +9 will go for T9 gear). No idea if those who have them sitting in bank will get the upgrade as well though.
  • u have to get new reward?? :( that sucks
  • ph3sph3s ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Nopi wrote: »
    The +12 is changed now to T8 I think (and the +9 will go for T9 gear). No idea if those who have them sitting in bank will get the upgrade as well though.

That is even worse joke. A +12 scroll for current low tier gear. That enchants in 1-2 tries. LMAO