[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: May 17, 2016

Comments

• when everyone rushing ill be wait for like 1h or 2h dont feel like crashing and ping jumping learn my lessons with gunner patch brawler patch was ok but mh dont was ping to go crazy.
  • Kisade wrote: »
    Hexblade wrote: »
    Inb4 unexpected delay.

HAHAHAHA
    ...Wait you're serious? Unexpected(tm)

I hope I'm wrong.
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Comment removed.
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    Well, we'll see what the traffic is like on the Hypeway soon enough.
  • KisadeKisade ✭✭
    when everyone rushing ill be wait for like 1h or 2h dont feel like crashing and ping jumping learn my lessons with gunner patch brawler patch was ok but mh dont was ping to go crazy.

THIS IS MADNESS!!
    No.. This.. Is.. NINJAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
    Hexblade wrote: »

I hope I'm wrong.

I hope you are too ;c /tearsbeshed
  • EylseEylse ✭✭
    i refreshed and there were 2 new pages.
    guys pls
  • Here's hoping no unexpected delay.
  • It will probably be impossible to play for like 45-1h when servers gets back on with all the people logging in at the same time. I'll just wait a bit and log later this afternoon.
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    *starts eating popcorn*

Just getting comfortable. Also, can't wait to see the QQ threads after this, should make for some entertaining reading while the queue happens.
  • KisadeKisade ✭✭
    Eylse wrote: »
    guys pls

You're just in time for the fun! Grab your drinkable donuts and eatable coffee at the entrance.
  • Shhhhh don't talk about this D:
  • Eylse wrote: »
    guys pls

F5 FASTER!
  • I'm so excited c:
  • KisadeKisade ✭✭
    Raveley wrote: »
    I'm so excited c:

You and this army.
  • JGElinJGElin ✭✭
    And don't forget to add even more caffeine to them, we need less blood in our caffeine systems!