[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I Moved my character back to VoT and I got something weird.

Just wanna be sure this is some kind of bug in game or the name is actually reserved already for merge? GM halp pls

http://imgur.com/dXdHIxz

there is the link on imgur x'D sorry I was falling asleep XD At least made some ppl laugh a bit :P

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    He accidentally his screenshot. The whole of it. <.<
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Hahahahahaha.... I never laughed at anything in a long time.
  • DeathologistDeathologist ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Fix the screenshot, then we can talk about the bug.

EDIT: You can upload to a site, sign in with your google or w/e, then paste that link here.

imgur.com/
  • @FenixGX You should upload that picture somewhere like imgur.com and then post the link, the way you did doesn't work ^^
  • you know that file:///D:/MyDocuments/Pictures/TERA_ScreenShots/TERA_ScreenShot_20160905_035255.png is for yourself personal file right?

if you wanna share the link you can do what @above said, imgur or photobucket, etc.
  • What is so funny tho? Dude just made a simple mistake.... Why laugh at him for trying to come here for help? Not everybody is a forum pro, ya know...
    @FenixGX do what @Deathologist said to do, then maybe you can get some help with your issue. Good luck bud.
  • Yuhata wrote: »
    What is so funny tho? Dude just made a simple mistake.... Why laugh at him for trying to come here for help? Not everybody is a forum pro, ya know...
    @FenixGX do what @Deathologist said to do, then maybe you can get some help with your issue. Good luck bud.

Because community is so Toxic .
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    without the screen it's hard to really get what you're trying to ask, but if i had to assume: you transferred off of VoT in the past, but didn't make a new character there afterward to reclaim your name. someone has since taken the name, and it's theirs now.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    FenixGX wrote: »
    Just wanna be sure this is some kind of bug in game or the name is actually reserved already for merge? GM halp pls

[img]file:///D:/MyDocuments/Pictures/TERA_ScreenShots/TERA_ScreenShot_20160905_035255.png[/img]

go to imageshack or image host and put your picture there :3
    Yuhata wrote: »
    What is so funny tho? Dude just made a simple mistake.... Why laugh at him for trying to come here for help? Not everybody is a forum pro, ya know...

Because community is so Toxic .

i dont remember we are meany with him
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • Yuhata wrote: »
    Eiiji wrote: »
    wow you two are too sensitive like lil kids, this OP dude haven't even posted single thing after creating the thread, or else we would indeed help him, he probably logs in to forums once in every 3 years ffs

ahahaha yea, This is basically my first post xD and I was sleepy , and @Yuhata thx, i edited the post hoping you can see now the picture xD
  • metagame wrote: »
    without the screen it's hard to really get what you're trying to ask, but if i had to assume: you transferred off of VoT in the past, but didn't make a new character there afterward to reclaim your name. someone has since taken the name, and it's theirs now.

I moved from vot to mt, then i made a lvl 1 char with the name "Yumiko" , but it was taken on mt so i name it Yumiko.San, then moved back to vot, made a char with the Yumiko.San name, then I changed the name back to Yumiko, but in the welcome message keeps showing Yumiko.San84041714
  • So...your name is messed up?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes normally we cant have numbers in our name
  • It may re-sync the name automatically at some point, or otherwise you can probably contact support and they'll fix it.