[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

let's all say goodbye together :)

Comments

• you are welcome to AV , come and join us
  • Good luck on your new servers guys, wherever you end up!
  • and its over :) highwatch had its last moments JLgpXfi.png
    6NfwtNV.png
    Qk0fi3k.png
    zFsnd8a.png
    zKxS5VM.png
  • HW Server in Velika
    HW_zpso9tmgq6a.jpg
  • velika so dead
  • This is where it all started HW TY for the amazing journey <3
    http://imgur.com/j7b86dZ
  • edited September 2016
    lol why do you guys seem like you're losing all your friends, and leaving forever? Like your friends are gonna be there, only difference is more people and different name.

sorry if I triggered anyone, Good luck in the new server!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol why do you guys seem like you're losing all your friends, and leaving forever? Like your friends are gonna be there, only difference is more people and different name.

sorry if I triggered anyone, Good luck in the new server!

because we go to ascension valley :3
  • The family is growing, but with growth comes change and change is not easy to get used to.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    vkobe wrote: »
    when mmorpg merge their server after 3 years is mean the game decline
    Not sure what "decline" by your personal means is, but the common definition does not meet here. "Decline" is a (more or less with the usual fluctuation) steady process over a time span. If we have ONE server merge in 3 years and had ONE new server opened in 3 years, this is nowhere near the definition of "declining". Keep in mind that we even had the rare login server queues (you have to wait until you can login) after steam release and before HW opening.

I've seen an MMO dying. At the end, you only have the hardcore players left. No more new content. No more customer service, dont even speak of ingame support, twitch, events or a running web page. All that is barely alive is the forums.
    Chosen players are granted ingame GM authorities to help other players unstuck, solve problems, etc. They spawn bosses to make mini events.
    ---
    I was logging in yesterday on HW on my only lvl65 there, but was not in the mood to travel to Pond Faire. Besides that, HW is not my real home server. But a nice meeting you got there.
  • HW is amazing, I have been to many other servers but HW rocks. Love all the ppl there.
  • TheDarkWan wrote: »
    The family is growing, but with growth comes change and change is not easy to get used to.
    I think this has a lot to do with it. I remember when the first merge happened. Friends were still there and even ran into old friends that had moved to different servers. But a lot of things were different. It was crowded and different personalities to get used to. Players on HW will have to adjust to the pvp element which isn't a big deal to some but is to others.

Change isn't always easy and I think the community overall has handled it pretty well so far. That being said if you anyone has concerns after the merge or want help putting together a social event let me or someone else on the council know. o: I dont mind helping out or bringing issues to the player council.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    Not sure what "decline" by your personal means is, but the common definition does not meet here. "Decline" is a (more or less with the usual fluctuation) steady process over a time span. If we have ONE server merge in 3 years and had ONE new server opened in 3 years, this is nowhere near the definition of "declining". Keep in mind that we even had the rare login server queues (you have to wait until you can login) after steam release and before HW opening.

I've seen an MMO dying. At the end, you only have the hardcore players left. No more new content. No more customer service, dont even speak of ingame support, twitch, events or a running web page. All that is barely alive is the forums.
    Chosen players are granted ingame GM authorities to help other players unstuck, solve problems, etc. They spawn bosses to make mini events.
    ---
    I was logging in yesterday on HW on my only lvl65 there, but was not in the mood to travel to Pond Faire. Besides that, HW is not my real home server. But a nice meeting you got there.

tell me do you feel we are in same situation than before brawler patch or before fate of arun ?

in my server i see more often medium than high in highwatch channel 1, one year ago we were in high 80% of time
  • TheDarkWan wrote: »
    HW is amazing, I have been to many other servers but HW rocks. Love all the ppl there.

Yes it was awesome...It was the 1st server i Picked when i started to play this game...lot of helpful people ran into old friends from other games (i.e Star Trek Online and Soul and Blade) When the Merge posts started to come out I went to AV to check it out and it's as cool and people are helpful as HW was. So either way I enjoy this game...
  • vkobe wrote: »
    JasonLucas wrote: »
    am i the only one seeing server merges as a general as a bad thing?
    @darkstriker07
    Why you say that?
    In my opinion there should be only one server with a better OWPvP system.

Well, Tera probably has less players than before, so it is declining already.
    GW2 implemented an megaserver a while ago and is very healthy right now.