PSA: New Innerwears are out.

Comments

• LancerJiva wrote: »
    TankDat wrote: »
    @Spacecats Can you clarify whats going on here?

Spacecats hasn't been active since the 1st of this month.

Doesn't mean he can't be
  • I don't think they would drop from the old inner boxes because their names are completely different. However the fact they are there suggests tomorrow or next week to see their loot box in the store.
  • In the near futuer:
    Dear player, please be prepare for emergency server maintenance for fix unintended bug.

Sorry for inconvenience >X<
  • Squishies wrote: »
    In the near futuer:
    Dear player, please be prepare for emergency server maintenance for fix unintended bug.

Sorry for inconvenience >X<

Ur post scared me a bit at first glance LOL
  • Syjitra wrote: »
    I don't think they would drop from the old inner boxes because their names are completely different. However the fact they are there suggests tomorrow or next week to see their loot box in the store.

I can confirm these are hitting the store tomorrow morning. They were added to the Undergarment Box in-game in preparation for their release.
    I don't think they would drop from the old inner boxes because their names are completely different. However the fact they are there suggests tomorrow or next week to see their loot box in the store.

I can confirm these are hitting the store tomorrow morning. They were added to the Undergarment Box in-game in preparation for their release.

Thanks daddy for the clarification
  • edited September 2016
    Syjitra wrote: »

Does this mean they will be adding a name and a description of what stat they give tomorrow? Because I got a pair and it displays no name and no stats other than the defense and balance (I know they are +20 crit though because it shows I gain 20 crit by equiping).

Does this mean they will be adding a name and a description of what stat they give tomorrow? Because I got a pair and it displays no name and no stats other than the defense and balance (I know they are +20 crit though because it shows I gain 20 crit by equiping).

The name and descriptions are there, but you will need to have received the patch we sent out this morning. Restarting your launcher and logging in should fix this.

We're currently looking into the description issue. Have you tried to restart your launcher since you noticed this?

TY for clarifying :D i will buy buyign emp in the morning i guess xD

if it displays no name or stats you need to exit the game and launcher and reboot launcher allowing it to update, i had this issue at first too until someone reminded me to reboot launcher and then it was fine
  • Tirani wrote: »
    Aetona wrote: »
    Store boxes probably won't be out until tomorrow.

i do appreciate your reply! but that answer is still only speculation, i'm hoping a mod will step in and give a definitive answer :)

Store updates happen on Thursday (sometimes Tuesday). If these are dropping from goldfinger boxes, then the store ones should come out tomorrow.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

@Spacecats doesn't love us no more. :(
  • Probably fired after Mongo fiasco!
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

@Spacecats doesn't love us no more. :(

Say it aint so :V Hope everythings alright with him