PSA: New Innerwears are out.

Comments

• TankDat wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    TankDat wrote: »
    @Spacecats Can you clarify whats going on here?

Spacecats hasn't been active since the 1st of this month.

@Spacecats doesn't love us no more. :(

Say it aint so :V Hope everythings alright with him

He's good, he just took a couple days off surrounding PAX. He'll be back tomorrow.
  • edited September 2016
    Thanks for the advice. I did relog the client after the mantainance, I guess it just failed to download the patch ^^!

I can now propperly see the stats and name on the underwear~
  • Syjitra wrote: »
    No reinforced skivvies? Pretty good RNG unless they finally took them out.

Yeah, come to think of it, in 10 boxes I got no skivvies. All greens and ups.

If they took them out, our yelling worked lol, any confirm on this? cause my RNG gets White Skivvies only lol
  • edited September 2016
    Syjitra wrote: »

If they took them out, our yelling worked lol, any confirm on this? cause my RNG gets White Skivvies only lol

Well, I am guessing that, given that they now have a fourth tier, it made sense to bump the bottom tier off. So, in a way, greens will be the new white. (I am supposing that, most likely, the cash shop loot boxes will only contain blues, old gold, and new gold.)
  • Syjitra wrote: »

Well, I am guessing that, given that they now have a fourth tier, it made sense to bump the bottom tier off. So, in a way, greens will be the new white. (I am supposing that, most likely, the cash shop loot boxes will only contain blues, old gold, and new gold.)

would be great, green ones can help low levels and also alts. NOICE. it was a really good day for NA TERA. lol
  • Sorry to ask this, but where are the Goldfinger tokens dropping? Is it still Ghilleglade only?
  • Yuhata wrote: »
    Sorry to ask this, but where are the Goldfinger tokens dropping? Is it still Ghilleglade only?

lower chances from Balder's temple solo, calendar rewards sometimes.
  • Yuhata wrote: »
    Sorry to ask this, but where are the Goldfinger tokens dropping? Is it still Ghilleglade only?

Dreadspire Upper Levels
  • Hearing rumors of crit+20 inners being removed from gf boxes. Any confirmation on this?
  • itf69 wrote: »
    Hearing rumors of crit+20 inners being removed from gf boxes. Any confirmation on this?

It's been confirmed! I didn't even get one! :(
  • ppl who will buy new inners r for false modesty for sure that is... false. other than that wtf diff between, say, +8 power and +10 *shrug*
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    ppl who will buy new inners r for false modesty for sure that is... false. other than that wtf diff between, say, +8 power and +10 *shrug*

uhm the diff is about 2 power.. lmao
  • edited September 2016
    Nightx wrote: »
    So what's the difference between these free ones and cash ones... or is this another attempt to [filtered] on paying customers...
    difference between "free" ones and cash ones.. well first of all if by "free" your referring to GFT boxes those are about as "free" as +15 imp gear.. secondly for at least another few hours there is no cash shop version of the new ones so your question is pretty ill-thought out. Lastly no one forced you to buy anything from eme, if your paying customer its because you chose to be, if you feel like your being [filtered] on then you have the choice to stop paying..
  • edited September 2016
    Aetona wrote: »
    Tirani wrote: »
    Aetona wrote: »
    Store boxes probably won't be out until tomorrow.

i do appreciate your reply! but that answer is still only speculation, i'm hoping a mod will step in and give a definitive answer :)

Store updates happen on Thursday (sometimes Tuesday). If these are dropping from goldfinger boxes, then the store ones should come out tomorrow.

does anyone know what TIME store updates happen? Id like to buy some boxes before i have to go to work..
  • Nightx wrote: »
    So what's the difference between these free ones and cash ones... or is this another attempt to [filtered] on paying customers...

I think the one from the goldfinger tokens just come in white version, while the cash ones also come in black version...
    Pretty much only difference I spotted. Everything else seems to be the same