There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Rootstock gone?

Did they gave us a warning that it was going to be removed cause i lost out on so many lambs *cant buy ingredients* ;-;

Comments

• it'll be back soon, within the hour. troubleshooting something ATM.
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    it'll be back soon, within the hour. troubleshooting something ATM.

Thank you for the updates with all this, really appreciate it compared to some other publishers out there lol.
  • it's back now
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Treeshark wrote: »
    it's back now
    its back but you all reset the dam quest chain for everyone.........did you all ever consider not everyone has the time to redo that idiotic quest line a second time......
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    good thing you have 21 more days to get around to it.
  • Did.. did all the quests really reset? xD
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    metagame wrote: »
    i have 12 chars and a full time job and doing a second degree at uni i did the quests already when i had time so i just logged in to get my dailies done, but as usual eme cant ever do anything right without [filtered] things up.
    also rootstock is supposed to end on the 20th so how do you get 21 more days?
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    sanj66 wrote: »
    i have 12 chars and a full time job and doing a second degree at uni i did the quests already when i had time so i just logged in to get my dailies done, but as usual eme cant ever do anything right without [filtered] things up.

I think they fixed it. At least the last char I logged didn't get the main quest so....calm your struthio [filtered].

Edit: You know the forum censor is stupid when it filters a game item.....
  • TWMagimay wrote: »

I think they fixed it. At least the last char I logged didn't get the main quest so....calm your struthio [filtered].

its still the same every single char reset the main quest etc......like i said gotta give it to eme for always being reliable to [filtered] this up.
  • I get it. Kind of like how I don't want to have to redo the Alliance stuff.
    TWMagimay wrote: »

its still the same every single char reset the main quest etc......like i said gotta give it to eme for always being reliable to [filtered] this up.

Interesting. None of chars I checked so far have the main quest.
  • sanj66 wrote: »
    it's back now
    its back but you all reset the dam quest chain for everyone.........did you all ever consider not everyone has the time to redo that idiotic quest line a second time......
    You do know that doing the quest line is done in a couple of minutes and the rewarded, already cooked food is worth it ..? I'd rather have a daily quest line instead of catching sheeps daily.

• ForFor
    edited September 2016
    it's back now
    You do know that doing the quest line is done in a couple of minutes and the rewarded, already cooked food is worth it ..? I'd rather have a daily quest line instead of catching sheeps daily.

For wrote: »
    it's back now

This is where most people won't agree with you. The gold foods you say are worth it will be utterly useless next patch.
    Plus, the quest line takes longer than just herding a few sheep.

Whether it's worth it or not depends on how a player is farming rootstock. Also, I'm pretty sure he's talking about the blue foods, not the gold ones. The second part of the quest is likely not worth it to anyone but the first part....that's a different story.
  • I was also talking about the logistics and process. You need to cook these things and spare PP. Right now I dont have any PP to spare as the PP generation of 3 accounts go into carrot collecting to generate easy vangaurd credits.

Also I hate standing there and press a button to cook.