[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Wen can we start trasfering to AV its 9am pst hear an its asking for emp

its still doing a normal transfer deal an asking for emp also gold is set to 50k . wen can we expect to transfer over time wise . I hope tree fart bought donunts an caffays for staff :D

Comments

• " For these players, there will be a free transfer period from Fey Forest (PVP65) to Ascension Valley (PVE) starting on Friday, September 9 at 10 a.m. PDT and lasting until maintenance on Tuesday, September 13. " - quote from merge FAQ. Basically 1 more hour.
  • woot 10 ok thankys :D
  • I nkow the transfer is FREE on the 9th at 10am PDT / or 5pm GMT it's now 10.30am when i posted this, but is it completly free as it's saying you have insuffiecient EMP when i try to transfer :( do we need to buy EMP or what? it says free but it should be completely free to me.
  • should be free right now. got enabled roughly at 9:50am.
  • I transferred 2 chars to sned some items to AV since needed them there lol, still have 11 chars on FF, I liked the server and seems crowded and saw many new chars leveling up there. So I am glad about the new server and the free transfer :chuffed: