There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

[TW TERA] Dragon Flying mount Video

Oooo... I want it but...

...no pink :(

Comments

• That's really neat. Looks like the dragon on the website's main page. Much excite! :)
  • ty for the video,as an Amani male slayer w a /femani zerk no mount comes close to this.Were to big for pigs and llamas portion wise(flying mounts).
    And lore wise it's perfect.I will be holding out on buying a flying mount mount till this is released in NA.
    Hope they get it right so its not cumbersome in tight quarters to ride.
  • ILL TAKE 20 OF THEM ENMASSE WHEN THEY COME?!?!?!?!
  • Lori, not everything needs to be pink. Your characters are all pink enough.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really neat. Looks like the dragon on the website's main page. Much excite! :)

if my sight and memory are right, this is just the Kaiator dragon made into a flying mount. I suppose they either had to add the land movement animations or they were there since the game started and are just now unearthing them from the files. This or that, it's a repurposed reskin. Do I complain? Nope. None from me. At least it's not another car/pig/llama.
  • My wallet is ready, GIMMIE!! T_T
  • DAMN TAKE MY MONEY
  • Take my money.
  • I never gave much importance to mounts, but this changed my mind
  • edited September 2016
    the mounts do not attack. some mounts grant you passives that give you the chance for extra crit against monsters when you are not mounted.
  • Cant wait!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...no pink :(
    You know, you can use the power of "Magic" for that purpose :)

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    the mounts do not attack. some mounts grant you passives that give you the chance for extra crit against monsters when you are not mounted.

So if there isnt any way to get the mounts with this effect in game outside of EME store this will be the first P2W item in TERA?
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Treeshark wrote: »

So if there isnt any way to get the mounts with this effect in game outside of EME store this will be the first P2W item in TERA?

iirc the tooltip said "chance to proc" and it doesn't proc (and duration doesn't last very long) enough to be completely broken. There are 2 types where one of them gives 1.5x base crit power and the other is double of base crit power, but either way it's still a possible "unfair advantage" if it is only obtainable through cash shop.

But that's all I know, and I've not actually seen how it work myself so....