There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

TERA Rewards Issues - Updated 9/12 @ 1:30pm

9/12 @ 1:30pm

The TERA Rewards System should be working now. We'll be following up with missing credits/xp shortly.

9/9 5:20pm Update:

The TERA Rewards system remains broken, but we will leave certain parts of it on to maintain the passive benefits of TERA Rewards for players. The known issues are:
- Some players are not seeing their proper TERA Rewards Rank/Credits
- No players will be able to click on their daily TERA Rewards Credits
- No players are able to access the TERA Rewards Emporium.

Following a proper resolution to this issue, we will do a makeup event to compensate for what players have missed, but details of that won't happen until this problem is resolved.

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
Treeshark.

Comments

• FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Will everyone get their ranks/point back?
  • Fleett wrote: »
    Will everyone get their ranks/point back?

I believe the issue is mainly front-end right now, so yes, but we are investigating this as well.
  • Upon transfer I dropped from tier 5 and ~5k credits to tier 3 and 0 credits, I hope troubleshooting will be successful :D
  • Can you guys tell me when you first noticed these issues?
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    Can you guys tell me when you first noticed these issues?

For me it was after i went to my main sever and then went back to FF i had noticed my rank wast there.
  • Treeshark wrote: »

For me it was after i went to my main sever and then went back to FF i had noticed my rank wast there.

Can you time timestamp that, roughly?
  • I didn't notice anything wrong with it yesterday but the emporium has been buggy since I logged on around 1:30 PM cst. The items were automatically updating without using points to switch the roster and the daily credit collection was greyed out. Didn't have any issue with the rank 7/rank 9 summon and banker summon and I was still tier 9.

Hopefully you guys get this figured out soon. :)
  • AikenXPAikenXP
    edited September 2016
    Treeshark wrote: »

9th September 2016 10:20:30 PDT (that's date of screenshot I took, I noticed it ~1min before)

I transfered my characters from Fey Forest to Ascension Valley and started unpacking, then my friend, who also transfered characters, said that he dropped to tier 3. I checked and I had tier 3 with 0% points needed to tier 4 and 0 credits, even though on Fey Forest I had tier 5 with ~15-20% points needed to tier 6 and ~5k credits (I'm not sure about amount, cause I am not writing it down).
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

yesterday
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    When I logged on. @Treeshark uhh, roughly 3:25pm EST
  • NightMoon140NightMoon140 ✭✭
    edited September 2016

Today at 4:00 pm est time it happen i had it before i had change sever.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭

I noticed it yesterday when I was able to do the rewards dungeon a 2nd time when I already had done it when I logged on earlier. It was yesterday after the maintenence. Roughly 11am-12pm central time.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fleett wrote: »
    This morning/when I logged on. @Treeshark

It'll make it easier on En Masse to provide time and zone :p
  • fromsector7fromsector7 ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I yesterday I found the error, I saw how it worked and sends a notice to the technical support .

complete the dungeon >. log out or change character and enter again to COF . unlimited times but the boxes not accumulate the credits.

@Treeshark.

• i see another bug . the credit change in real time for example 1450 to 1457 for 5 sec and back to 1450 and change again @Treeshark