UM GMs!

You may want to look into the whole server transfer thing. People can actually transfer to Mount Tyrannas or other servers for free.
«1

Comments

  • oh really? people can transfer anywhere server i choose for free? i better get out and run away from fey forest, here i go!
  • Did you actually do it? We have the servers in the drop downs but only AV transfers will successfully complete.
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    Did you actually do it? We have the servers in the drop downs but only AV transfers will successfully complete.

    not yet, if it true... then please dont hurt us D:
  • SaxbladeSaxblade
    edited September 2016
    I was just seeing if it's just only for Ascension Valley by picking Mount Tyrannas. It didn't go through since I don't have anymore character slots open for MT.

    You can still get out of Fey Forest, but you only got one road to go to: Ascension Valley.
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Eiiji wrote: »
    it is not true, I tried transferring to another server with my level 1 char and didn't work :P

    You can't transfer lvl 1 chars... have to be over lvl 15



    Also i was reading in MT Global people saying "free transfer to MT"
  • SaxbladeSaxblade
    edited September 2016
    You have to be above lv 15(previously 11) to transfer anyway.
  • I didn't say free transfer to MT. I was trolling saying free transfers to FF.
  • SaxbladeSaxblade
    edited September 2016
    I guess I can try my gunner in MT, so we prevent any abuse. I'll delete my gunner if needbe.
    Edit: Never mind, transfers can only happen from FF.
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I tried to transfer my priest to MT twice, got errors twice.

    @Treeshark what's happening is that when you want to transfer, no matter the server, you are asked for 0 emp, but you can't transfer anyway.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Saxblade wrote: »
    I didn't say free transfer to MT. I was trolling saying free transfers to FF.

    You might get a ban for that, just because name calling a GM and then say it was trolling
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based12 wrote: »
    I tried to transfer my priest to MT twice, got errors twice.

    @Treeshark what's happening is that when you want to transfer, no matter the server, you are asked for 0 emp, but you can't transfer anyway.

    Some people just don't bother reading ¬.¬
    76722b61f7.png
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Based12 wrote: »
    I tried to transfer my priest to MT twice, got errors twice.

    @Treeshark what's happening is that when you want to transfer, no matter the server, you are asked for 0 emp, but you can't transfer anyway.

    Some people just don't bother reading ¬.¬
    76722b61f7.png

    I know what it says, i play in MT idc about this, but i tried to see if it worked.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Is AV a PvP or PvE server?

    Because if it is a PvP server, there's nowhere for the PvE people to escape to if they don't want to be on a mixed server, only somewhere for the PvPers to go to.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xaera wrote: »
    Is AV a PvP or PvE server?

    Because if it is a PvP server, there's nowhere for the PvE people to escape to if they don't want to be on a mixed server, only somewhere for the PvPers to go to.

    ..... ¬.¬
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Xaera wrote: »
    Is AV a PvP or PvE server?

    Because if it is a PvP server, there's nowhere for the PvE people to escape to if they don't want to be on a mixed server, only somewhere for the PvPers to go to.

    It's a PvE server. You can confirm through the server list in-game. The intention is not that PvP players would leave, but it's just for those people who really can't accept PvP being on their server, regardless of the risk (which, due to safe zone and how level 65 play works, is not very high, but some people still feel strongly about it).
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.