TERA Rewards Issues - Updated 9/12 @ 1:30pm

Comments

• I didn't do any transfers and it seemed like working fine, at least i was still tier 4.
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    When you make purchases, you will still receive TERA Rewards Credits in your Item Claim,

lol I bought 2.2k emp like 1 week ago and got 0 Rewards Credits.
  • if i see my tier rank went from 4 to 1... RIOT! ( but too bad, i didn't check if i actually lost rank or credit, im sure credit i have about 317 credit)

if rank and credit goes back to 0... i shall kill all the cats and raid your office ( RIOT FOR LIFE)
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cutechan wrote: »
    Treeshark wrote: »
    When you make purchases, you will still receive TERA Rewards Credits in your Item Claim,

lol I bought 2.2k emp like 1 week ago and got 0 Rewards Credits.

Well, it happens not when you buy the EMP itself, but when you buy some item *with* the EMP. You'll get a Reward Credits item in your Item Claim that you use.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    We are currently experiencing issues with the TERA Rewards system. While we troubleshoot, we will be turning the entire system off.

When you make purchases, you will still receive TERA Rewards Credits in your Item Claim, but you will not be able to redeem it until we turn it back on.

@Treeshark
    Now that the entire Tera Rewards system has been off, there's no more Rewards XP bonus!!! Leveling a character is so slow! :(
  • I just hope I keep my tier lv though. I'll spend EMP today, so I'll have proof of purchasing something with EMP if it's not back up by then.
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    We are currently experiencing issues with the TERA Rewards system. While we troubleshoot, we will be turning the entire system off.

When you make purchases, you will still receive TERA Rewards Credits in your Item Claim, but you will not be able to redeem it until we turn it back on.

@Treeshark
    Now that the entire Tera Rewards system has been off, there's no more Rewards XP bonus!!! Leveling a character is so slow! :(

Not only, if you are doing dailies, you are not getting points, but we can't help it. Only thing we can do is hoping that it will be repaired :D
  • And the skills are gone, I can no longer summon a banker 30m away from another banker :cry:
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any update on this? It's almost evening on the west coast and rewards are still not fixed and the weekend is approaching.
  • Mine was working fine since merge until today at 6:30 pm central time after I got back from the ER
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    Is there any update on this? It's almost evening on the west coast and rewards are still not fixed and the weekend is approaching.

While we have records of everyone's tiers and credits, the problem with why it's not syncing up correctly appears to be much more complex than initially thought. It's not as easy as turning it off and on again :(.

I am thinking about it turning it on without the store, but the free credits is not working either.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

While we have records of everyone's tiers and credits, the problem with why it's not syncing up correctly appears to be much more complex than initially thought. It's not as easy as turning it off and on again :(.

I am thinking about it turning it on without the store, but the free credits is not working either.

May not be a good idea on turning it on til its fully fixed then because some players who aren't aware of the issue or those who don't use the forums, might try and claim their credits and try using it as they normally would, and find out that it's not working and then later on it will just be more work for you guys in giving the credits back that weren't counted.
  • Yeah think it the best on what @LancerJiva say is to keep it off until it full fix as for those who don't used forums much or don't know and i know as you turn it back on without the full fix people will try and get they free credits once they know that there cant claim the free credits people will complain on the forums that they cant get the free credits also you ticket might become back up with this as well if you had turn it on now without the full fix.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭

May not be a good idea on turning it on til its fully fixed then because some players who aren't aware of the issue or those who don't use the forums, might try and claim their credits and try using it as they normally would, and find out that it's not working and then later on it will just be more work for you guys in giving the credits back that weren't counted.

Why won't anyone think of the Tera Rewards benefits / bonuses!
  • edited September 2016
    Yeah think it the best on what @LancerJiva say is to keep it off until it full fix as for those who don't used forums much or don't know and i know as you turn it back on without the full fix people will try and get they free credits once they know that there cant claim the free credits people will complain on the forums that they cant get the free credits also you ticket might become back up with this as well if you had turn it on now without the full fix.

Internally we went back and forth on this. We decided that having the passive benefits on for players outweighed the cons of what you pointed out, and we will keep the Emporium part of the system off as well.

I totally updated the original post, so please read that!