Need help FAST!!!!!!!

Comments

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    See. This is why I refrain from insulting people even if they do things against me for no reason. It's bad for both sides in the end.

Kids, make this thread your example that salt is only useful on food (or wounds if you are in the middle ages). So keep it there. :3
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    Yeah. I mean I killed someone else, a Priest, and she was chill with it and we continued our day and now we're pretty good w/ each other. So yeah. LOL.

I didn't mean to harm you LOL but I get really salty when people insult me for a simple thing like that.
  • "I killed you 1 time because I wanted to kill that mob" LOL and you killed me and you and your friends start talking s**t about me because i didn't RES is that clean chat? i think not
    I just think that is really stupid
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    We didn't talk [filtered]. No need to talk [filtered] in area chat when we're in a discord together LOL.
    Why are you whispering at me with insults anyways when I finally leave you alone? Still no answer on that one.
  • I didn't insult you I just said to you to go to the first map and spawn kill lvl1 chars and take care because you could die there because i thought you were to low just that o.O
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    fact is, harassment, continually targeting one player over and over is against TOS, so report, let EME sort it out.
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    You DID Insult me LOL. Damn.

And EME doesn't do [filtered]
    1. it's allowed
    2. I already talked to the support about it they dont care
    3. they don't even do [filtered] when you get sexually harrassed
  • edited September 2016
    i didn't insult you, i ask you
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    You DID Insult me LOL. [filtered].

1. it's allowed

1.you can lie
    that's pretty much it. and it's up to eme to respond if immortalban reports. see the reason for that in (1) above.

edit: realized that there has been a VERY small amount of time between the opening of this thread and various responses until now...seriously? eme got back to you that fast eh? when they're dealing with server merge issues and the rest? and support has been slow for so long? um hmm.
  • DeadX wrote: »
    You DID Insult me LOL. [filtered].

1. it's allowed

1.you can lie
    that's pretty much it. and it's up to eme to respond if immortalban reports. see the reason for that in (1) above.

edit: realized that there has been a VERY small amount of time between the opening of this thread and various responses until now...seriously? eme got back to you that fast eh? when they're dealing with server merge issues and the rest? and support has been slow for so long? um hmm.

Saying they talked to support doesn't mean that they talked to them when this thread came up...
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    The maturity levels in this thread. Pretty sure this game is 17 and up. You should be mature enough to let things go...
  • look-into-mah-eyes-do-you-think-this-is-a-game_o_2441957.jpg

Enough said
  • *grabs popcorn > *plops on chair > enjoys show B)
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    CH? I didnt know you could PK in CH. Im in H
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    RKC wrote: »
    CH? I didnt know you could PK in CH. Im in H

no the erping server, but the map in tera

and its is funny to see ff future in this thread :3