[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I'm happy with the merge.

Made a lot more friends, can pug DSU and SSHM easier, and old friends are coming back. Overall I think we have it pretty great now.

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    me too more friends in ascension valley B)
  • SametbhSametbh ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Can confirm endgame pve feels better. Though the liveliness is definitely shortlived, it feels good to be alive again
    (wake me up inside)
    - Same, FF
  • I agree, it's been a lot of fun meeting new people and seeing everyone so excited to make new friends. i've been queuing low level dungeons to level up a new class to try playing and so many people in the queues are from Fey Forest, also leveling up new chars *-* We're so lively right now
  • I do have to agree as well it feel more people level as well que do feel short as well ill say it a blast i cant wait to see how far FF will be.
  • edited September 2016
    683fdc43a25242a8991fbc8d6d3fe72a.png

What can I say, I have my lfg, I'm happy. I'm a simple bear after all~ :p<3
  • Also pretty happy with the Merge. am seeing way more people online, way more lfgs, and a lot more opportunity to group with new people.

Have yet to be pked too. I hope it keeps up!
  • specially with those of us with came from HW, and those pages of yelling in my thread. The server has a very good result.

PS: Lost 2 of my fave names, but lost a name I mistakenly created, so it was good too :+1: lol
  • "Same"
    - On behalf of all those who don't visit forums, since people only come here when there are issues :)
  • Aside from technical issues, I am pleased with the merger. The overall population really seems to be considerably higher. And, as expected, the OWPvP doesn't have much effect on us HW'ers.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Eiiji wrote: »
    lol merged happened a few days ago, let's see if you can say the same some months later :P

perspective. If you only think about the negatives, you will never think about the positives. The positive feedback came from people who accepted it with an open mind, and they liked it. The negatives are those who are either scarred by their experiences, or scarred themselves before the actual event.

Months later, the server will probably only die if 1) everyone gets a chance to move to MT/TR for free again 2) EME did something else that cause many to rage quit, but in that case it won't even be just FF, but the entirety of NA.
  • aeee98 wrote: »
    lol merged happened a few days ago, let's see if you can say the same some months later :P
    2) EME did something else that cause many to rage quit, but in that case it won't even be just FF, but the entirety of NA.

You mean like prevent people from having more than two tickets open at one time? Yeah, that shows a significant lack of concern for your customers.

• I'm glad for this merge. It was p ded in the old server but now with 3 more +people transferring here its growing more and more beside the fact that people are going to AV
  • edited September 2016
    Krovoc wrote: »
    aeee98 wrote: »
    2) EME did something else that cause many to rage quit, but in that case it won't even be just FF, but the entirety of NA.

You mean like prevent people from having more than two tickets open at one time? Yeah, that shows a significant lack of concern for your customers.

It's because people some were abusing this like crazy, and they kept opening more tickets about the same issue (or variations of the same issue) rather than updating their existing ticket. The ticket cap is to try to force people to update their existing tickets instead.
  • Five is flood control, two is not. Especially since it's expected for there to be issues after a server merge. I have other peoples stuff in my bank. That means there is a good likelyhood that other people have my stuff in their bank. I can't imagine this is a unique problem. I haven't figured out what, if anything, is missing from my bank, because someone set off a bomb in it, but if I did I, and presumably anyone else playing, would submit a ticket. You can assume that a fair bit of FF's population is going to need at least one ticket. So if you thought two was enough, now it's three. This is excluding the plethora of other issues that we've seen on the forums.

The quality of a customer service department is a direct indicator of how much they value their customers. Yes, when they look at us they see little money colored piggies, but that doesn't mean they would inherently treat us poorly because of it.
  • I wasn't against the merge but I wasn't supportive about it either before. Now I'm happy with it :D

As a former HWer, the merge has 0 affect on my daily gameplay. In fact, it is better since LFG is slightly better and the economy is better as well.

I'm not sure what other people are complaining about. I even try to do gathering daily (which I've never done before) to see if I get killed. (un)fortunately, I wasn't being attacked at all lol.