TERA Rewards Issues - Updated 9/12 @ 1:30pm

Comments

• I am 130 credits away to go from tier 4 to tier 5, should i do it or wait for this to be fixed? Im scared.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Based12 wrote: »
    I am 130 credits away to go from tier 4 to tier 5, should i do it or wait for this to be fixed? Im scared.

Credits or points ¬.¬?
  • I meant points.

And was i supposed to get something? Just went from tier 4 to tier 5 and nothing happened, is this normal?
  • serenity1serenity1
    edited September 2016
    i havent been able to get my daily reward creds since friday, semptember 9th. i logged normally to TERA around 6.30pm (UTC +2) and wasnt able to collect them. Same happened next day around same time. When i logged in TERA today, it was still the same.
    Same happens with the emporium shop.

The situation looks like this atm:

http://imgur.com/M3t1rDm
  • Is it normal to be tier 5 in one server and tier 4 in other? Cuz im tier 5 in MT and tier 4 in FF.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it normal to be tier 5 in one server and tier 4 in other? Cuz im tier 5 in MT and tier 4 in FF.

Be sure to read this first
    http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/6363/tera-rewards-issues-updated-9-9-5-20pm/p1
  • AikenXPAikenXP
    edited September 2016
    I'm Tier 3 on AV and Tier 5 of FF, but I think that's because of system malfunction.
  • Sooooo....any news? because the whole game is broken in certain way..........we dont receive calendar rewards since 2 weeks, tera rewards are plain broken, the dressing room is not shown all the items properly; and I have a sneaking suspicion that BG points are not counting properly either (but is just suspicion, need to confirm)..............
  • So after today's maintenance, I lost about 4-5K reward points from the IoDs and dungeons I did the past few days.

Are those points lost, or is it a visual bug?
  • The TERA Rewards System should be working now. We'll be following up with missing credits/xp shortly.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    The TERA Rewards System should be working now. We'll be following up with missing credits/xp shortly.

Can you post when the credits / xp have been handed out?
    Also you said that you were gonna put up an event as compensation? What event would that be? How about mongo Neon for the rest of the week since people have been saying strongbox event this weekend?
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    The TERA Rewards System should be working now. We'll be following up with missing credits/xp shortly.

Also you said that you were gonna put up an event as compensation? What event would that be? How about mongo Neon for the rest of the week since people have been saying strongbox event this weekend?

And strongbox event only is good to those with tons of gold, or credit card swipers.
  • Based12 wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

And strongbox event only is good to those with tons of gold, or credit card swipers.

idk who said anything about a strongbox event, it certainly wasn't us.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭

idk who said anything about a strongbox event, it certainly wasn't us.
    NPU wrote: »
    NPU wrote: »
    There will be a strongbox event coming this weekend according to other players and a GM.
    Also, double vanguard should still be running if I'm not mistaken, but I haven't logged in yet.

Wheres the source of this information? I haven't seen anyone post about it, nor a GM.

It was announced when the GMs were visiting FF to check on how things went after the merge. Many players filled the chat asking questions on future events and transfers, when it was answered. My friends have said the same thing, we all saw it, but I didn't screenshot the global chat at that time, my apologizes.

:/ rip

• I lost 5% or so of progress to tier 6, what the hell EME D: