Server Transfer Chracter Lists Won't Refresh

2»

Comments

• Yeah, my character list still isn't updated on the transfer page.
  • gduber wrote: »
    Yeah, my character list still isn't updated on the transfer page.

can you try creating a character and see if that fixes anything? what we just did was only part of the fix, the rest of it will be continued tomorrow.

• Treeshark wrote: »
    gduber wrote: »

can you try creating a character and see if that fixes anything? what we just did was only part of the fix, the rest of it will be continued tomorrow.

I did this just now in my main account and the FF list updated accordingly, I will check on my other account, but should work alright.
  • Icarones wrote: »
    Treeshark wrote: »
    gduber wrote: »

I did this just now in my main account and the FF list updated accordingly, I will check on my other account, but should work alright.

Sooo... I did this with my other account and while the new character appears accordingly... my old, lv41 ninja that I ALREADY transferred is STILL showing at FF, while an already deleted char in AV still shows up as well in the transfer page lol
  • Same here, the new character shows on FF (including the server transfer page), but neither the AV or FF list updates to show the transferred toons. Did the usual re-logging routine for both the game and the account management.
  • i PLAY ON av , AND I DELETED all the character in FF, But everytime i log in , it sent me to FF , i have to go back to server page to change to AV , kind of waste time
  • HasusuHasusu
    edited September 2016
    Hi @Treeshark , i have tried to create a new character and the transfer list update it immediately, but it keep showing the level 1 character which i have deleted days ago instead of the current level 65 character which i want to transfer.

Updated: After i tried to do it the third times the transfer list finally has been updated.
  • gdubergduber ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Update: Okay, the list updated and I was able to transfer. Thanks for the responses and hard work, guys.
2»