There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

We had a maintenance over the character transfer to servers WONT refresh.

And even after this maintenance nothing has changed. my characters still remain lvl 1 and unavailable for transfer

Comments

• MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    sythys wrote: »
    And even after this maintenance nothing has changed. my characters still remain lvl 1 and unavailable for transfer

Characters have to be a minimum of level 15 in order to be able to transfer servers.
    Tetoragon wrote: »
    Magraal wrote: »

Characters have to be a minimum of level 15 in order to be able to transfer servers.

Characters are being displayed as level 1 on the transfer page and are unable to transfer is what he means.

Ah.
  • Magraal wrote: »

Characters are being displayed as level 1 on the transfer page and are unable to transfer is what he means.
  • mines doenst even show at all.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    I have characters that are level 15 or higher and don't show up. Only the ones I had before the merge are there
  • can you try creating a character and see if that fixes anything? what we just did was only part of the fix, the rest of it will be continued tomorrow.
  • I Did. i created a new one. and got it to level 15. but i try to get the character to transfer. On the transfer page it displays unavaliable. i dont have any bound items in my inv ive followed all thats said on the transfer criteria page. it still shows unavaliable=(
  • PezticizePezticize
    edited September 2016
    I created a new character as well. Server transfer as well as server select now show the newly made one but not the older one. I never logged in the new character. I just made it to test recognition.
  • yes the level of the character is being updated. but other than that nothing els. it still shows unavailable to transfer
  • @sythys
    I had the same issue with my lvl 15 war. I leveled her up to 16 and hard refreshed the page. The first refresh gave me an unavailable but after the second refresh, I was able to transfer her without problems.
  • What do u mean hard refresh. I tried refreshing n relogging at 15 n then same after I got to 16 its still the same @Barakan
  • Can u tell us how u got it working it could help alot
  • Hard refresh might mean pressing ctrl + F5.
  • For what its worth, I took my newly created character to level 16, the older one did not show still. I then leveled the older one up one level and that one showed up finally. I was able to transfer both.
  • Most browsers store pages you have viewed in memory, meaning a 'soft refresh' generally just reloads the page from memory, whereas a 'hard refresh' forces it to re-download the page from scratch, ensuring that it checks for an updated version. Different browsers have different methods of forcing a hard refresh.