Dragon Mounts info release

Comments

• I know it is not gonna happen but, back then in the time of release of brooches, belt or innerarmor (wich apply stats as dragon mounts) we all had to get it for it leaves a blank slot in your profile and increased iten level as well. These mounts are not equipment and will give us advantage when we go lfg. However most ppl order for iten level in public runs and not care for the profile stats. When you inspect ppl for ur run it might be wise to get used to watch for stats perhaps ( I think u know what I mean ). Sometimes I get accepted in a party so fast that I can tell the player did not inspected me xD. *sorry bout bad english xD*
  • I know it is not gonna happen but, back then in the time of release of brooches, belt or innerarmor (wich apply stats as dragon mounts) we all had to get it for it leaves a blank slot in your profile and increased iten level as well. These mounts are not equipment and will give us advantage when we go lfg. However most ppl order for iten level in public runs and not care for the profile stats. When you inspect ppl for ur run it might be wise to get used to watch for stats perhaps ( I think u know what I mean ). Sometimes I get accepted in a party so fast that I can tell the player did not inspected me xD. *sorry bout bad english xD*

even then no lfg will ever require you to run up to the leader of the group and mount up to show that you have a mount that gives you a 5% chance to proc a 5 second buff thats basically irrelevant in any dungeon
  • LFG: LF DPS +15 with royal Dragon + guild lvl 15+..
  • If it procs like hurricane...

You can get full SF+15 before hurricane procs. B)
  • EllieChu wrote: »
    I know it is not gonna happen but, back then in the time of release of brooches, belt or innerarmor (wich apply stats as dragon mounts) we all had to get it for it leaves a blank slot in your profile and increased iten level as well. These mounts are not equipment and will give us advantage when we go lfg. However most ppl order for iten level in public runs and not care for the profile stats. When you inspect ppl for ur run it might be wise to get used to watch for stats perhaps ( I think u know what I mean ). Sometimes I get accepted in a party so fast that I can tell the player did not inspected me xD. *sorry bout bad english xD*

even then no lfg will ever require you to run up to the leader of the group and mount up to show that you have a mount that gives you a 5% chance to proc a 5 second buff thats basically irrelevant in any dungeon

You would be surprised at the things people will require for a pug lol, I really don't like the buffs the mounts give and knowing how much of a grind it will be to get one in game i'll just give this a pass. U do wonder how much they will be i can't see it being less than 1-2k tokens since they would rather have people buy them.
  • Can someone help me XD what is TWTera short for? Taiwan Tera?
    I know it is not gonna happen but, back then in the time of release of brooches, belt or innerarmor (wich apply stats as dragon mounts) we all had to get it for it leaves a blank slot in your profile and increased iten level as well. These mounts are not equipment and will give us advantage when we go lfg. However most ppl order for iten level in public runs and not care for the profile stats. When you inspect ppl for ur run it might be wise to get used to watch for stats perhaps ( I think u know what I mean ). Sometimes I get accepted in a party so fast that I can tell the player did not inspected me xD. *sorry bout bad english xD*

You would be surprised at the things people will require for a pug lol, I really don't like the buffs the mounts give and knowing how much of a grind it will be to get one in game i'll just give this a pass. U do wonder how much they will be i can't see it being less than 1-2k tokens since they would rather have people buy them.

the buff wont make or break anything because of the short duration aswell as the long cd. The tokens is a dropped token from bams, so you can farm one in a day if you so choose to, assuming drops arent horrible like argon vitriol were. Im just curious to how they will do it. Since you CAN farm a dragon in a day if you so choose to, then im guessing it will be an rng box for the tokens
  • Eishaa wrote: »
    Can someone help me XD what is TWTera short for? Taiwan Tera?

Yes
  • Aulon wrote: »
    OK so

-It is a passive from just owning the mount
    -The buff last 5 secs
    -It has a chance to proc like VM
    -Has an internal cool down of 90-120 secs

This was taken from another person from the TWTERA forums on how the buff works

With it only lasting 5 secs and having to wait another 90-120 for it again at a completely random time its a small perk to me, nothing that will make or break you but yes it will help a little.

This information is correct. The tooltip for the passive skills clarifies that it's only a chance to proc but we didn't do a great job on the web page saying that. That will be fixed momentarily.

When the buff lasts 5 seconds, it doesn't mean 5 seconds of pure crit hits. It just means all crit hits within those 5 seconds will do more dmg.
    EllieChu wrote: »

the buff wont make or break anything because of the short duration aswell as the long cd. The tokens is a dropped token from bams, so you can farm one in a day if you so choose to, assuming drops arent horrible like argon vitriol were. Im just curious to how they will do it. Since you CAN farm a dragon in a day if you so choose to, then im guessing it will be an rng box for the tokens

Ok you say you can farm it in a day, but correct me if i'm wrong did they say how many you will need? Also saying you could farm it in a day if the count is as high as i think it will be only the most die hard player will spend a while day killing bams. I still don't like the buffs no matter how small, it's just another thing people will want others to have even for a pug and makes me wonder what else the would attach stats to just to sell or make a very boring grind out of. No matter though as i'm just waiting for the sorc and archer changes anyway.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    @Treeshark can you tell us the way to get hte mount in-game? At least in the patch notes? ( to avoid people stockpilling befire the patch)?
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    The biggest question now: does the 1.5x and 2.0x crit damage passives stack? (i.e. can you have 5 seconds of the 1.5x and 5 seconds of the 2x crit damage buffs active in that 90-120 sec cd span?)
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    @Treeshark can you tell us the way to get hte mount in-game? At least in the patch notes? ( to avoid people stockpilling befire the patch)?

Level 65 Bams and PvP BGs. I'm assuming its going to be a token shop like the festival tokens etc. Farm a certain amount and buy the mount.
  • This is how a lazy developer extend the game content without any effort, they create something easy that is necessary for the endgame, so we have no option unless lose our time or p2w it.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Treeshark wrote: »
    Aulon wrote: »
    OK so

-It is a passive from just owning the mount
    -The buff last 5 secs
    -It has a chance to proc like VM
    -Has an internal cool down of 90-120 secs

This was taken from another person from the TWTERA forums on how the buff works

With it only lasting 5 secs and having to wait another 90-120 for it again at a completely random time its a small perk to me, nothing that will make or break you but yes it will help a little.

This information is correct. The tooltip for the passive skills clarifies that it's only a chance to proc but we didn't do a great job on the web page saying that. That will be fixed momentarily.

When the buff lasts 5 seconds, it doesn't mean 5 seconds of pure crit hits. It just means all crit hits within those 5 seconds will do more dmg.

Whats the status on reward credits being compensated? And the event that you said was gonna happen as compensation too?