Dragon Mounts info release

Comments

• JasonLucas wrote: »
    This is how a lazy developer extend the game content without any effort, they create something easy that is necessary for the endgame, so we have no option unless lose our time or p2w it.

guess you arent big on reading. its like vm proc, which will make this pretty damn far from "necesarry". and grinding is a thing in this game for a long time now you know?
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Eishaa wrote: »
    Can someone help me XD what is TWTera short for? Taiwan Tera?

Yes
  • 1k flight duration baby
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aulon wrote: »
    OK so

-It is a passive from just owning the mount
    -The buff last 5 secs
    -It has a chance to proc like VM
    -Has an internal cool down of 90-120 secs

This was taken from another person from the TWTERA forums on how the buff works

With it only lasting 5 secs and having to wait another 90-120 for it again at a completely random time its a small perk to me, nothing that will make or break you but yes it will help a little.

Thank you so much for this.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK so

-The buff last 5 secs

With it only lasting 5 secs and having to wait another 90-120 for it again at a completely random time its a small perk to me, nothing that will make or break you but yes it will help a little.

See kids, that's the lesson for the day to just "WAIT" for more info rather than jumping the gun spewing nonsense.

Besides, I don't understand why people think a PvE dungeon is meant to be an individual content to display how high your DPS is rather than working together to clear the dungeon. Time sure has changed where their ego is involved lately.

Ya. I remember when arcades in the 80s had those nifty score tables you had to put your initials in. Guess people wants those back. :3

About the buff, I'll call lulz every time I get the proc on my zerker and all I do is white TS damages. :D
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    OK so

-The buff last 5 secs

See kids, that's the lesson for the day to just "WAIT" for more info rather than jumping the gun spewing nonsense.

Besides, I don't understand why people think a PvE dungeon is meant to be an individual content to display how high your DPS is rather than working together to clear the dungeon. Time sure has changed where their ego is involved lately.

Ya. I remember when arcades in the 80s had those nifty score tables you had to put your initials in. Guess people wants those back. :3

About the buff, I'll call lulz every time I get the proc on my zerker and all I do is white TS damages. :D

Im going to cry each time it procs RIGHT AFTER a FB
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    OK so

-The buff last 5 secs

You mean crusades?
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    @Treeshark can you tell us the way to get hte mount in-game? At least in the patch notes? ( to avoid people stockpilling befire the patch)?

The token's arent in the game right now. They are brand new and only exclusively have dragon mounts in them. I am not sure how stockpiling before the patch would work. One token has a chance to drop when you kill a BAM, and another token is awarded upon winning a BG. Neither are in existing boxes and such.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    @Treeshark thx so much for the info. If was the iod tokens or credits you would be able to stockpille
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »
    @Treeshark can you tell us the way to get hte mount in-game? At least in the patch notes? ( to avoid people stockpilling befire the patch)?

The token's arent in the game right now. They are brand new and only exclusively have dragon mounts in them. I am not sure how stockpiling before the patch would work. One token has a chance to drop when you kill a BAM, and another token is awarded upon winning a BG. Neither are in existing boxes and such.

which bams? only the ones in iod? or is it enough to just be 65+?
  • I don't like that idea, riding skill that increase the strength of your critical hits? I understand magic charms, potions, blessings, auras, magical etchings, but how being able to ride a creature can directly affect your battle skills? It has absolutely no logic in it, is totally counter-intuitive and anti-climatic. Sounds like the lamest excuse from any trash p2w game that isn't even trying to reason or explain anymore. A small magical pet giving you aura from your pocket would be more understandable, but riding skill?

Besides... awakening, rerolling, 3% MW, accessories rerolling, etchings, dyads, recently quatrefoil brooch, new tier of innerwear, now mount buff... isn't it enough? ppl are asking for anything to do other than gear grinding, not more and more gear to grind every patch.
  • Xandervb wrote: »
    I don't like that idea, riding skill that increase the strength of your critical hits? I understand magic charms, potions, blessings, auras, magical etchings, but how being able to ride a creature can directly affect your battle skills? It has absolutely no logic in it, is totally counter-intuitive and anti-climatic. Sounds like the lamest excuse from any trash p2w game that isn't even trying to reason or explain anymore. A small magical pet giving you aura from your pocket would be more understandable, but riding skill?

Besides... awakening, rerolling, 3% MW, accessories rerolling, etchings, dyads, recently quatrefoil brooch, new tier of innerwear, now mount buff... isn't it enough? ppl are asking for anything to do other than gear grinding, not more and more gear to grind every patch.

Please read the entire thread and not just the first post before you decide to post your five cents
  • So it's a chance to drop 1 token, that already sounds bad nvm the amount of people that will be out stealing bams from each other we still have no info on the amount we will need.

• Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 new IoD tokens have those dragon tokens. /s

But atleast you can get it somehow in-game without irl transaction. Im totally fine with it like that.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF IoD bams drop those, we will need several more channels. <.<