There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

TERA Rewards Issues - Updated 9/12 @ 1:30pm

123457»

Comments

• I've not really noticed any changes Treeshark. If I was to make a coincidence out of this Id say look into the transfers and anything in regards to Fey Forest server setup. Since these issues seem more around the server merge.

I transferred to MT pre merger and my T9 remained. Good luck with it though
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Felhammer wrote: »
    I've not really noticed any changes Treeshark. If I was to make a coincidence out of this Id say look into the transfers and anything in regards to Fey Forest server setup. Since these issues seem more around the server merge.

I transferred to MT pre merger and my T9 remained. Good luck with it though

It impacted all servers, just who had the issue was random. I didn't have problems aside for losing points when it was fixed, but others I know on TR had problems. Some of these issues were also before the merge.
  • For me it's working OK now. All I want to know if I'm getting the rewards credits I lost because of the glitch.. because I bought lot of innerwear boxes!, I bought too many stuff that day not knowing Q_Q
  • TomRipleyTomRipley ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Has been three days since the last mod post in here. I know you're likely having a lot to do with figuring out everyone's stats' issues, but it would still be nice to get some info on the progress. The post has 8k views (was even 9.8k earlier, not sure what happened there), so I assume there's still a lot of people waiting for some update.

In particular I have two questions:

First, should I write a ticket to support regarding the 7k'ish points I lost and have still not regained that I made during the time the system was bugged, or are you able to figure out the exact amount on your own? (Don't really want to bother support, unless I'm sure it's necessary.)

Second, is it safe now to open rewards credits boxes? Because for now, I still stash them in my inventory until all issues are resolved.
  • I just got the missing credits back!. Thanks!
  • I think there are quite a few people who are missing reward tiers and credits, myself among the many, but let's just all be PATIENT and WAIT for Eme to find a solution before we riot please... I logged on and had my reward credits returned via item claim this morning, thanks Eme.
  • Seems like i'm starting to receive the missing Reward Points from Vanguards at the moment. The Rewards Icon is popping in and out in increments of 60, 90, 120 randomly since those are the values for doing IoD VGs. I've earned around 10-15k Reward Points that was rolled back when the system broke. Didn't really notice it at first but after a while I caught on.
  • edited September 2016
    All missing TERA Rewards Points and Credits that have have now been sent back. Credits have been sent back to Item Claim. Points were automatically applied to your accounts. The scripts took a while to run, but you all should have seen this trickle in starting from 12pm to ~4pm Pacific time today.

If you have an open ticket with CS on this, please close it. It'll help us a lot! Thanks!
  • I didn't get my reward points back.
  • I'm tier 2 and I get 1 credit a day for my daily reward, is that normal?
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    JPX4E4FD7F wrote: »
    I'm tier 2 and I get 1 credit a day for my daily reward, is that normal?

Yes, the rewards you get in general are based on tier.
  • edited September 2016
    Yamazuki wrote: »

so tier 1 gets 1 credit, tier 2 gets 1 credit , tier 3 gets one credit? why did they give 500 credits the first day I was rank 2 and now I'm getting 1 a day?

edit: after rereading your response, I don't think you understand what I'm asking.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »

so tier 1 gets 1 credit, tier 2 gets 1 credit , tier 3 gets one credit? why did they give 500 credits the first day I was rank 2 and now I'm getting 1 a day?

When you "rank up" there's a one time bonus of credits. But the amount you get from the daily button increases only once you get to the higher tiers. By the time you get all the way to Tier 9, it's 25/day, and at Tier 10 it's 60/day, but the time it takes to get to those later tiers is excessive. The best way to earn credits at lower tiers is probably to watch the Twitch streams each week, which often give out decent amounts of credits, and also to continue ranking up for those on-time bonuses (until the point where it's the tiers get too steep).
  • Thanks for fixing the stuff. <3 Got no credits in my item claim, but eh, whatever, those daily credits are not that much. But I did get the missing rewards points back, so all is well.
123457»