Patch Notes: September 20, 2016 - 'The Guilded Age'

Comments

• With that horrible time slot, EME really want this game to die by alienating the East Coast players (Those with a good sleep schedule)...
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    I think they choose the time based in the number of accounts logged.
    -Think on this way, at least isnt on sunday 7-9pm pst. Where people need to work and study in monday morning.
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Will guilds that have a village skycastle keep them?

Also due to the fact that this patch removes arguably superior content and replaces it with meh-tier content can we have this patch delayed until VM8 please?
  • The item “Token of Friendship: Level 65” now rewards a +12 Enchantment Scroll that can be applied to T8 gear, and an Instance Reset Scroll that can reset more dungeons.

This is too late .. Tier 8 scroll ? Gratz guys u can +12 your Dreadnaught " outdated gear that will be removed soon "
  • Can we please have information on Dragon mounts, patch notes should indicate how to obtain i think x_x
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Alliance reputation merchants will be removed too? Would be nice keep them, so we could spend our credits without hurry.
    Laaynad wrote: »
    Can we please have information on Dragon mounts, patch notes should indicate how to obtain i think x_x
    • Level 65+ BAMs have a chance of drop 15 - 30 tokens and you need 750 for the normal version or 1000 for the royal.
    • You also can use your credit card to instantly buy it from the cash shop.

@Spacecats @Treeshark how do we acquire Pristine griefing zyrk / Pristine indomitable zyrk without Agnitor and Noctenium Society reputation?
  • Weren't we supposed to get the bank expansion too, from 4 to 8 tabs?
  • edited September 2016
    So Spacecats, are dragons coming out with the maintenance? Asking because cash shop stuff would usually come out on Thursday, but this time you guys said it's with the patch so...
  • StellarCat wrote: »
    Weren't we supposed to get the bank expansion too, from 4 to 8 tabs?
    not with this patch. that change will most likely appear with the next content patch (vm8)
    HuggableCx wrote: »
    So Spacecats, are dragons coming out with the maintenance? Asking because cash shop stuff would usually come out on Thursday, but this time you guys said it's with the patch so...
    the cash shop does normally update on Thursdays however they have added things with patches (so on tuesdays) many times in the past, its not that uncommon, dragons should be available after maint.

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    JasonLucas wrote: »

how do we acquire Pristine griefing zyrk / Pristine indomitable zyrk without Agnitor and Noctenium Society reputation?

vanguard merchant will sell for credtis
  • SlickyySlickyy
    edited September 2016
    Community: there are real issues arising with the patch notes, where's spacecats?
    *POOF*
    spacecats: "see ya, time to hide!!!"
  • Idolon wrote: »
    JasonLucas wrote: »
    Alliance reputation merchants will be removed too? Would be nice keep them, so we could spend our credits without hurry.
    Laaynad wrote: »
    Can we please have information on Dragon mounts, patch notes should indicate how to obtain i think x_x
    • Level 65+ BAMs have a chance of drop 15 - 30 tokens and you need 750 for the normal version or 1000 for the royal.
    • You also can use your credit card to instantly buy it from the cash shop.

Only diamond and ghost dragon on the store, the iron and crimson are ingame tokens. 15-30 from bams for iron and it was 5-7 tokens from battleground jackpot win for the crimson.
    May have gotten the types mixed up for the tokens, but I know diamond and ghost are store only. you can only get 1 type from pve and 1 from pvp

no he didn't...

There 2 types of each of the colors... Therefore, you both right.

- Crimson comes in Regular and Royal versions
    - Iron comes in Regular and Royal versions
    - Ghost comes in Regular and Royal versions
    - Diamond comes in Regular and Royal versions

Until EME is done with the maintenance or they tell us, we aren't sure how to get the Ghost or Diamond in Royal version yet... Some speculate it'll be from a loot box, I suspect it'll be like the Eclipse Pegasus and white winged lion, a bundle pack...
  • Gosalyn wrote: »
    Until EME is done with the maintenance or they tell us, we aren't sure how to get the Ghost or Diamond in Royal version yet... Some speculate it'll be from a loot box, I suspect it'll be like the Eclipse Pegasus and white winged lion, a bundle pack...

on the stream it was mentioned that the ghost and diamond would be in loot boxes
  • Gosalyn wrote: »

on the stream it was mentioned that the ghost and diamond would be in loot boxes

O.o ah kays... that'll be a bit of a hassle to get an account bound one then :(